Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Prius PHV (2018) and golf clubs

bigmarvloyal

First Post after reading for a while whilst considering the prius PHV as my next car. 

The one thing putting me off is the size of the boot and the fear of not fitting in my golf clubs and trolley without faffing around lowering back seats etc. 

Anyone any experience and give me the heads up if I'll get my clubs and trolley in easily enough? 

Thanks!! 

1 hour ago, bigmarvloyal said:

First Post after reading for a while whilst considering the prius PHV as my next car. 

The one thing putting me off is the size of the boot and the fear of not fitting in my golf clubs and trolley without faffing around lowering back seats etc. 

Anyone any experience and give me the heads up if I'll get my clubs and trolley in easily enough? 

Thanks!! 

I had the same problem in 2003 Stewart........................I bought an E Class Estate !🤣🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, john p williams said:

I had the same problem in 2003 Stewart........................I bought an E Class Estate !🤣🤣

Haha

I have an xtrail now and my wife uses my old avensis... I miss my Toyota and always fancied a prius especially the phev... 

Literally only thing stopping me is the golf club situation... can someone just tell me it will be OK? Lol 😂😂

It takes all of 2 seconds to drop a back seat down. 2 seconds more if you want the other section of the seat down.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Catlover said:

It takes all of 2 seconds to drop a back seat down. 2 seconds more if you want the other section of the seat down.

I know, but it's a bit trickier taking car seats out, into the house and then flipping seats down etc. 

If you want something you can move a mountain. 😄

If the boot really is an issue just look at the regular Prius with larger boot and no plug, just fill in petrol and enjoy free ev rolling, Toyota self charging hybrids are the best ice cars that money can buy currently 👌

• Like 2

I didn’t think of that Tony, and I got one of the “regular” Prius and they are the business. It is now over 5 year old and between the previous owner and myself it has averaged just over 70mpg for every mile it has done.

• Like 2

I have a 2017 Prius PHV and can't see that you could get a golf bag and clubs in the boot without putting the rear seats down.

Could you take your golf gear to a dealer and try it in a PHV?  That is what i did with my music gear to see if it would fit or not.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, johalareewi said:

I have a 2017 Prius PHV and can't see that you could get a golf bag and clubs in the boot without putting the rear seats down.

Could you take your golf gear to a dealer and try it in a PHV?  That is what i did with my music gear to see if it would fit or not.

Now that is the sensible thing to do.🏌🏻

• Like 1

I think the best thing to do are to take your golf gear to a dealer and try it in a PHV, as "johalareewi" said but...

We have a PHV 2018 and I measured the boot width to 1000 mm, the depht to 800mm with all seats up (1700mm with rear seats down) and the hight to 520 mm

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links