Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo Mk2 Service and Maintenance Schedules

Saabmonster

Hi,

Anyone got the Aygo Mk2 Service and Maintenance Schedule that they can post or send me. Much appreciated!

Best, Paul

Hi Paul, if nobody would provide you with an English version of the maintenance schedule in miles, I will send you one in my language and in kilometers.

Send me a PM if you need it.

The Toyota service intervals for the UK are 12 months or 10,000 miles, whichever comes first (different to service intervals for mainland Europe, which are 12 months/15,000km). Intermediate services occur at 12 months/10,000 miles, 3 years/30,000, etc, and Full services at 2 years/20,000 miles, 4years/40,000, etc

As regards the schedule (what should be done when), there are so e details in the front of the service book. Additionally if you go onto Toyota GB's website, go to book a service and insert your car's details, you can see the schedule by clicking on "what's included" both for the Intermediate and Full service.

Ask your local dealer for a service book, they should provide you one. This will explain all the servicing intervals.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links