Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Roo16

Hello, I would like to introduce myself, I'm Ruth and  I brought a white Toyota IQ in September and I love it. The sun shone on his paintwork and he sparkled. A couple of nights ago I had my folded in passenger wing mirror ripped off whilst parked in a little carpark just along from my house for no reason. I'm gutted. Thanks to this forum I have picked up some tips on replacing it and fitting it.

Welcome Ruth...always loved the quirky IQ.

Sorry to hear of your mirror incident but hope you manage to get that sorted quickly and without too much hassle and expense.

Welcome. Don't let the loss of your mirror by some vandals put you off the IQ. 

Thankyou. I love my IQ. I'll get him looking beautiful again. 

• Like 1

Hello Ruth - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

I just cannot get my head round vandals, get it fixed and enjoy your car once again. Oh and welcome to the TOC👏

Totally gutted me. I've brought a new 1 and paint and am spraying it up and getting it replaced at the weekend. Now to top that off I had to swerve last night coming home from work and hit the curb....flat tyre which I'm currently waiting on getting sorted today....1 thing after another at the moment. Welcome to 2022

5 hours ago, Roo16 said:

Totally gutted me. I've brought a new 1 and paint and am spraying it up and getting it replaced at the weekend. Now to top that off I had to swerve last night coming home from work and hit the curb....flat tyre which I'm currently waiting on getting sorted today....1 thing after another at the moment. Welcome to 2022

Sometimes life is like that, it never rains but it pours. Time cures all ills 🙏.

15 minutes ago, Bernard Foy said:

Sometimes life is like that, it never rains but it pours. Time cures all ills 🙏.

I may have damaged an abs sensor? Cars in the garage 😭