Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MK1 Modifictions

NoBrakesWC

Wondering what sort of cheap modifications people have done that won't cost a lot and change issuance premium. 

Looking at there Winddown Deflectors. HEKO wind deflectors front set 2piece TOYOTA AYGO mk1 5doors hatchback 2005-2014 5905784863504 | eBay Anyone have these and do they look good / don't break 

There are a lot of fake heko deflectors about - if you have a 5 door, get a set of 4, car audio and interior mods if done tastefully, rev counter if you haven't got one or even do the double gauge RHD rev counter and a LHD Rev counter converted to what ever gauge(s) you like, colour code interior bezels

It may look a bit mickey mouse

have a search of

https://andydoz.blogspot.com/

14 hours ago, flash22 said:

There are a lot of fake heko deflectors about - if you have a 5 door, get a set of 4,

You can't get wind deflectors for the rear windows of an Aygo - they are front hinged!

I fitted Heko deflectors to the front windows of both my Mk1 and Mk2 and been very happy with them.

I forgot they don't have a normal window in the back lol

colour change on the dash cost say £2 in parts and makes a big difference 

do need some soldering skills though

Thinking of doing a Rev counter at some point. My skills of soldering at very low

rev counter is very easy 

do you have the glove box ? thats another cheap and easy mod 

Few of ones done to our similar 107,

interior dash/door trim sprayed (got spares from scrappy so have originals if needed)

passenger door switch

gear knob (screws on/off)

had rev counter already, dealer fit, but would done that, you should have wiring already there on your vintage Aygo, but worth removing speedo cowling just to check.

mud flaps, front and rear, not everyone likes them, but I do.

heater bulbs, easy to change, I just bought different colour caps so better blend with speedo /rev counter colour.

rear Speakers, not sure if yours has them, but easy fit to our 107 with a fuly wired ISO lead.

Depends on where you start from, to be fair the Aygos always had a bit nicer interior trim colours/leather bits than the Peugeot 107 or Citroen C1, so I was starting from a lower bar!

On 1/5/2022 at 4:04 PM, steveo3002 said:

rev counter is very easy 

do you have the glove box ? thats another cheap and easy mod 

Yep done glove box 

On 1/5/2022 at 5:23 PM, Puglet said:

Few of ones done to our similar 107,

interior dash/door trim sprayed (got spares from scrappy so have originals if needed)

passenger door switch

gear knob (screws on/off)

had rev counter already, dealer fit, but would done that, you should have wiring already there on your vintage Aygo, but worth removing speedo cowling just to check.

mud flaps, front and rear, not everyone likes them, but I do.

heater bulbs, easy to change, I just bought different colour caps so better blend with speedo /rev counter colour.

rear speakers, not sure if yours has them, but easy fit to our 107 with a fuly wired ISO lead.

Depends on where you start from, to be fair the Aygos always had a bit nicer interior trim colours/leather bits than the Peugeot 107 or Citroen C1, so I was starting from a lower bar!

Might look into doing gear knob. If I keep the car for a while I likely will upgrade the Speakers

new headunit offers improved sound and more features too...another easy job

Sound deadening the doors and boot floor/rear arches can make a big difference to interior comfort as it cuts road noise and panel vibration

• 1 year later...
On 1/7/2022 at 11:22 AM, flash22 said:

Sound deadening the doors and boot floor/rear arches can make a big difference to interior comfort as it cuts road noise and panel vibration

How to do this?

Thank you for the link. I'm guess what I'm asking is where do I apply it on the panels? Am I simply replacing the existing material? or placing it over? or applying it everywhere?