Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla 2018 - features on EU model

EuroTy

Hi guys,

I am new to this forum and it's a very strange model of Corolla 2018 which I have. The navigation / features doesn't seem to line up with what I see on Google and US forums. Like remote start doesn' exists, apps or firmware upgrades for navigation, auto park etc..

Can somebody please tell me what features are available and which aren't ?

It's looking like this but without those big buttons on right and left and the meniu looks way different.

European models (which includes but is not limited to the EU) use a different system to the US - Touch 2 rather than Entune. So it won't be the same as US, Canadian or Australian forums. The Corolla is manufactured in the US for that market. In the same way that the Corolla is manufactured in the UK and Turkey for the European market. 

Furthermore, in Europe the individual importers for each country decide what is included within the specifications they wish to sell in their market area. So the specifications for the UK market can differ from the specifications in Germany, Sweden, Romania (where you are), etc.  It isn't realistic to compare how the specifications differ.

20 hours ago, EuroTy said:

Hi guys,

I am new to this forum and it's a very strange model of Corolla 2018 which I have. The navigation / features doesn't seem to line up with what I see on Google and US forums. Like remote start doesn' exists, apps or firmware upgrades for navigation, auto park etc..

Can somebody please tell me what features are available and which aren't ?

It's looking like this but without those big buttons on right and left and the meniu looks way different.

Can you post a picture of the car?