Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2022 info

Tel_man

Is anyone aware of any new documentation for the 2022 Corolla and new Multimedia system - it would be good to have a browse 

Electronic owners manuals still dated 2020 currently - though early days. Check the main Toyota site later in the month.

I also want to see the full spec of the MY22 Corolla before I order one. The local dealer says to order it and if you don't like it there is no obligation to buy it. But that's not the point. I want to know exactly what I will be getting. Let's hope Toyota produce an up to date brochure soon. I think it's mainly a new satnav system from Icon upwards and two new colours from what I can find so far. 

1 hour ago, bigblock said:

I also want to see the full spec of the MY22 Corolla before I order one. The local dealer says to order it and if you don't like it there is no obligation to buy it. But that's not the point. I want to know exactly what I will be getting. Let's hope Toyota produce an up to date brochure soon. I think it's mainly a new satnav system from Icon upwards and two new colours from what I can find so far. 

The changes are listed below, nothing else changes:

27 minutes ago, Devon Aygo said:

The changes are listed below, nothing else changes:

Excellent.Thanks for the info Lee.

It will be good to have a read up on the new Multimedia system when they publish the info so I get a head start when my car is delivered 😀 

My Corolla 2.0 Touring Sports excel has just been manufactured and has 71 reg. Let you know on MY22 or not?! Waiting for delivery.

On 1/6/2022 at 3:28 PM, Tel_man said:

It will be good to have a read up on the new Multimedia system when they publish the info so I get a head start when my car is delivered 😀 

High spec Yaris cross models have this infotainment system

albeit with a slightly bigger screen