Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Order tracking in My Toyota

StreetHawk

My new car was ordered two weeks ago and the dealer said it would take up to a week to appear on the My T app but it didn’t show so I checked they had added my email address to the order which he says they had but then says it may take two or three weeks to show. Is this correct? 

I’ve not had email confirmation of the order yet from Toyota, should I have had one by now? 

Car is a long way off yet so not really an issue but would like to be able to keep an eye on its progress without relying on dealer updates. 

Mine was ordered on 1st December and still can’t see any progress or had any sort of emails from Toyota 

think I’ll get in touch with Toyota uk see if they can sort it out 

September 24 ordered still isn’t in the app. They said they’ve  added my email to the order

Maybe it’s a MY22 scheduling thing, once they allocate slots we might get a confirmation then?? 

To follow up on this.. I sent an email to My Toyota last night and this morning my car appeared in the App along with an email from Toyota. 

I also got an email this morning saying car is now being processed so looked on Myt app now it’s showing up yippeee

can now track her 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gaznrx8 said:

I also got an email this morning saying car is now being processed so looked on Myt app now it’s showing up yippeee

can now track her 

Good stuff..

What have you ordered and what is your estimated date on the order form? 

My order has appeared this morning too. We must all have orders in the same batch!
Out of interest, have you been told mid February estimated delivery date or anything different?

On 1/6/2022 at 12:12 PM, StreetHawk said:

Good stuff..

What have you ordered and what is your estimated date on the order form? 

Ordered a Corolla hb design in black estimate date they gave me was may. 

I placed the order on the 1st December 

Mine is a TS GR Sport 2.0, due mid April,  ordered 20th December, maybe now they are building MY22 cars we have all been given slots and that’s why the app is now showing the orders? 

The image of my car is not showing though and just the most basic information, just says Corolla and that’s it.

Recieved my Vin no. and reg no.on Wednesday,can see Picture of Car on MyT but still not allowed to track it,(lease deal through 3rd party company).

When i enter Vin number on Toyota Web site,comes up as unrecognised?

Does anybody have knowledge of a free website where i can enter the Vin or reg to check on what spec i will be getting.Due at dealer on 7th Feb.

Edited by KWr

Hi all

Ordered a TS 1.8 Icon Tech on 31st of December- the actual order happened on 4th of January when they approved me for the PCP. This morning I received a notification from MyT, that my car is in Building Process. Isn't it too early to see that? I've been given an estimate delivery after 1st of June.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Niky said:

Hi all

Ordered a TS 1.8 Icon Tech on 31st of December- the actual order happened on 4th of January when they approved me for the PCP. This morning I received a notification from MyT, that my car is in Building Process. Isn't it too early to see that? I've been given an estimate delivery after 1st of June.

I would say that, someone cancelled an Icon Tech order and, as you were waiting for a build slot, you were allocated the cancelled order. If you car is indeed in the build process, MyT will show that status for a day or two, then show "left the factory", but it won't yet be in transit. I don't know where the TS is built, is it the UK ? If it's the UK, then delivery should be relatively quick, and if it's somewhere else it will be a little longer. It looks like, though, that you'll get your car a couple of months earlier than you expected.

I wonder whether it will be the updated 22 model, or 21...., hope it is the 22

Would be great to get the car earlier, though 

Looks like you were lucky and got allocated an order that was already in the system, as it’s built in Derby it shouldn’t take too long to arrive at the dealer, just in time for the 22 reg 👍

On 1/4/2022 at 12:29 PM, StreetHawk said:

My new car was ordered two weeks ago and the dealer said it would take up to a week to appear on the My T app but it didn’t show so I checked they had added my email address to the order which he says they had but then says it may take two or three weeks to show. Is this correct? 

I’ve not had email confirmation of the order yet from Toyota, should I have had one by now? 

Car is a long way off yet so not really an issue but would like to be able to keep an eye on its progress without relying on dealer updates. 

We signed up New years eve and we got a email from Toyota within 3 days and the status was Processing order on the app.

• Like 1

Our Yaris was ordered on 30 December 2021. My Toyota shows the order is being processed.

2 hours ago, Deano68 said:

We signed up New years eve and we got a email from Toyota within 3 days and the status was Processing order on the app.

When is yours estimated to arrive?

3 hours ago, StreetHawk said:

When is yours estimated to arrive?

April I think, but was hoping for slightly sooner.

9 hours ago, StreetHawk said:

as it’s built in Derby 

Hatchbacks and Touring Sports are UK built. Saloons in Turkey.

19 minutes ago, Deano68 said:

April I think, but was hoping for slightly sooner.

April for me too.. the configurator estimated 15 weeks early last week which ties in. 

I noticed it now says 24 weeks!

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

Hatchbacks and Touring Sports are UK built. Saloons in Turkey.

I keep forgetting the saloon exists, it’s just not on my radar for some reason. 

Ordered TS 1.8 Design on 15 October the initial delivery was quoted for end of January and they told me 20 of January, just before Christmas got notification that my order is processing but later on first week of January  my dealership informed me that my order is pushed back to 14th of February, still nothing on myT that they started building the car, hopefully soon.