Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Order tracking in My Toyota

StreetHawk

Anyone know what the current lead times on the touring sports is?

25 weeks according to the UK configurator.

6 months!

woah

can you send a link cos I can’t find rad times on the configurator 

After you’ve chosen options there is a ‘Next’ button, click that and the next screen gives you estimated lead time. It doesn’t always appear but mostly it does. 

9B7D0A9F-AA4C-45EC-B62D-74D350828D94.png

1.8 GR Sport in Obsidian Blue. Order placed at the end if Jan, first estimated date is August.

I'm hoping that I get it soon than that, because we are wanting to go to France for a road trip in July.

Corolla does not seem to be the most popular of models, so fingers crossed. 

I think the 1.8 can be much faster sometimes. I've seen few people order at the start of November and have just taken delivery. Obviously those could be cancelled orders or whatever but that's what I've noticed 

20 minutes ago, Hardy888 said:

I think the 1.8 can be much faster sometimes. I've seen few people order at the start of November and have just taken delivery. Obviously those could be cancelled orders or whatever but that's what I've noticed 

The 1.8 Corolla has the advantage of the power unit also being made in the UK over at the Toyota engine plant.

The 2.0 power unit has to be shipped in to the UK from Poland before it can be installed in a Corolla. 

36 minutes ago, forkingabout said:

The 1.8 Corolla has the advantage of the power unit also being made in the UK over at the Toyota engine plant.

The 2.0 power unit has to be shipped in to the UK from Poland before it can be installed in a Corolla. 

This is music to my ears! 

1 hour ago, Hardy888 said:

I ordered my 2.0 TS on 19 Nov and got a call from the dealer this afternoon stating it's expected sometime between end of March and 20 April

4 hours ago, Hardy888 said:

Dealer informed me that Toyota GB have instituted a new policy where dealers can’t take cancelled customer orders (due to dealers making fake customer profiles to order cars) and vehicles get reallocated to customer orders

• Like 1

I ordered my black 1.8 Icon Tech HB on the 4th Dec and the app notified me to say it is now being built.

Fingers crossed it comes with the new software & screen.

I ordered a white Design 1.8 HB at 4:30 yesterday afternoon & it is showing as processing order on My T this morning.

2 hours ago, Kental said:

I ordered a white Design 1.8 HB at 4:30 yesterday afternoon & it is showing as processing order on My T this morning.

Really? You must have a **** hot dealer!?

4 hours ago, Notfer said:

Not really, I ordered a C-HR one morning & that same evening had an email with a My Toyota link with my order number attached that had status processing order.

Friday to Monday here, just telling me it's being processed. 

Listers Grantham

6 hours ago, Notfer said:

Had fantastic service from Listers Lincoln, yes I know I live in Kent.

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered my 2.0 TS GR beginning of Feb, with a July delivery expected. Asked for the VIN but dealer wouldn't answer and got no emails from Toyota 😪

23 minutes ago, Arita said:

Ordered my 2.0 TS GR beginning of Feb, with a July delivery expected. Asked for the VIN but dealer wouldn't answer and got no emails from Toyota 😪

The VIN of your vehicle does not exist yet, it will only be available when the build starts as the VIN is set then.

Just now, Kieranm9091 said:

The VIN of your vehicle does not exist yet, it will only be available when the build starts as the VIN is set then.

True... I think my eagerness is just showing 🤣 I'm in that "I want it and I want it now!" stage of the process haha.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Arita said:

True... I think my eagerness is just showing 🤣 I'm in that "I want it and I want it now!" stage of the process haha.

Same here! Have another month and half before mine comes

• Like 1

My order (placed 17th Jan) has now come up with the estimated delivery date and latitude/longitudes in the MyT order tracking. Looks like the updated date of 20th April given to me by my dealer is correct 🙂

21 minutes ago, sd247 said:

My order (placed 17th Jan) has now come up with the estimated delivery date and latitude/longitudes in the MyT order tracking. Looks like the updated date of 20th April given to me by my dealer is correct 🙂

The latitude longitude provided in myt is a few miles off the genuine location

in fact it claims the factory is 25 miles away from its true location

2 hours ago, sd247 said:

I placed my order for a 1.8 icon tech end of Jan and it's still not showing up in MyT for some reason. I spoke to my deale and he suggested to go in on Wed this week yo get it sorted as they can't see any reason why it's not showing up. 

Just out of interest? Where do you see it? It is in "My Garage"?

4 minutes ago, gabemc1 said:

I placed my order for a 1.8 icon tech end of Jan and it's still not showing up in MyT for some reason. I spoke to my deale and he suggested to go in on Wed this week yo get it sorted as they can't see any reason why it's not showing up. 

Just out of interest? Where do you see it? It is in "My Garage"?

Try emailing mytoyota@toyota.co.uk

Mine wasn’t showing up until I emailed and asked them to add it. It then showed up the next day. It will be in ‘My Garage’ under ‘Purchased’.