Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Order tracking in My Toyota

StreetHawk

I'll see what they say on Wed. What trim/colour/engine did you go for?

8 minutes ago, gabemc1 said:

GR Sport TS 2.0, ordered in late Dec, originally quoted mid April, was told last week it was arriving this week, now told it’s delayed until end May! It’s all over the place!

I was told end of May, but the order form says end June 🤷🏼‍♂️

58 minutes ago, gabemc1 said:

I placed my order for a 1.8 icon tech end of Jan and it's still not showing up in MyT for some reason. I spoke to my deale and he suggested to go in on Wed this week yo get it sorted as they can't see any reason why it's not showing up. 

Just out of interest? Where do you see it? It is in "My Garage"?

In the "My Vehicles" section it should have the car you've ordered - it sometimes takes a few days for it to come up if you've ordered from a dealership rather than online.

40 minutes ago, gabemc1 said:

Mine's an Icon Tech 1.8 White (so basically the standard Icon Tech)

Just now, sd247 said:

Mine's an Icon Tech 1.8 White (so basically the standard Icon Tech)

I got the same!

Just got an email from Toyota saying I can view my order in MyT. When I look it still shows order processing which is what it has been showing for the last 6 weeks. I was thinking it was going to say it had started the build 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Chriss27 said:

Just got an email from Toyota saying I can view my order in MyT. When I look it still shows order processing which is what it has been showing for the last 6 weeks. I was thinking it was going to say it had started the build 

Same here. The app has updated and a map now visible but still processing order…

• Like 1

Any of you ordered with a dealer? Or was it an online order? 

4 minutes ago, gabemc1 said:

Through a dealer.

3 hours ago, gabemc1 said:

I placed my order for a 1.8 icon tech end of Jan and it's still not showing up in MyT for some reason. I spoke to my deale and he suggested to go in on Wed this week yo get it sorted as they can't see any reason why it's not showing up. 

Just out of interest? Where do you see it? It is in "My Garage"?

I emailed mytoyota@toyota.co.uk and they sorted it out for me. They'll ask you where you bought your car from, so to speed it up, I'd include that in your opening email.

2 hours ago, StreetHawk said:

GR Sport TS 2.0, ordered in late Dec, originally quoted mid April, was told last week it was arriving this week, now told it’s delayed until end May! It’s all over the place!

How can they go from "its arriving next week" to actually it's arriving the end of May! 

29 minutes ago, Notfer said:

How can they go from "its arriving next week" to actually it's arriving the end of May! 

I’ve no idea.. I asked the same, ‘that’s what they told me’ was his answer. 

2 hours ago, Dai_B said:

Same here. The app has updated and a map now visible but still processing order…

Yes same

3 hours ago, gabemc1 said:

Dealer 

4 hours ago, Chriss27 said:

Yes same

Now the backend of myt will give you the exact dates

open myt in chrome

right click > Inspect > click the “>>” > network tab

reoad the browser page

The data on the right side will load many lines as the page reloads

scroll down to find 2 rows with identical numbers (your order number) > click the second row of your order number

it will show you the final eta and you can open various lines for more detailed dates

the first movement from factory is usually the day of or the day after your build slot

note: dates can still change

Is this normal?  Ordered just over a month ago and still no information or processing information, I ordered online

Untitled.jpg

Thanks WoofWoof.

I've just tracked mine. Still no used I'm afraid. I suppose I'll need to be patient..

18 minutes ago, IsmellGas said:

Is this normal?  Ordered just over a month ago and still no information or processing information, I ordered online

Untitled.jpg

I’d give them a call tomorrow and ask for an update.

When you order online, are you still able to negotiate the price of the car or do you simply just pay the full RRP? 

4 minutes ago, StreetHawk said:

I’d give them a call tomorrow and ask for an update.

When you order online, are you still able to negotiate the price of the car or do you simply just pay the full RRP? 

I’ll give them a call for sure, I couldn’t negotiate online, probably the biggest drawback to the online process but I personally hate interacting with car sales people

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, IsmellGas said:

I’ll give them a call for sure, I couldn’t negotiate online, probably the biggest drawback to the online process but I personally hate interacting with car sales people

Fair enough, I’m with you on that one! 

7 hours ago, IsmellGas said:

Carwow is pretty good for that

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Woofwoof said:

Yea I was nosying on car wow but unfortunately they don’t cover Northern Ireland, a smarter man would have took the boat over and bring one back but here we are lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Woofwoof said:

I used a quote from CarWow to negotiate with my local dealer but in the end when a part ex valuation was included there was no way they could price match and said I should snap up the Car Wow deal. So I did. 

• Like 1

i got a discount of £4000 on my GRsport from my local dealer matching the deal from uk car discount. i placed the order in January and am expecting the delivery in June