Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Order tracking in My Toyota

StreetHawk

Congrats, you may be the first here to get your hands on a MY22 model, will you wait until March 1st to collect? 

Strange how it says it’s going to Bracknell then Barnsley?  

On 1/6/2022 at 9:06 AM, StreetHawk said:

To follow up on this.. I sent an email to My Toyota last night and this morning my car appeared in the App along with an email from Toyota. 

What email address did you use to contact My Toyota please?

Thanks Pete

8 minutes ago, Enterprise22872 said:

What email address did you use to contact My Toyota please?

Thanks Pete

mytoyota@toyota.co.uk

👍

2 minutes ago, StreetHawk said:

mytoyota@toyota.co.uk

👍

LOL..I should have guessed that. Thanks!

Thank you

1 hour ago, StreetHawk said:

Congrats, you may be the first here to get your hands on a MY22 model, will you wait until March 1st to collect? 

Strange how it says it’s going to Bracknell then Barnsley?  

The whole think is a bit weird

Called the dealer now he was surprised too...Anyway he checked and said it should be ready to collect on 7th of March. 

Just in time for my birthday- 6th

• Like 1

Dealer just phoned to say that my Corolla 1.8 Hatch, ordered 2nd Nov, will be delivered mid February, and confirmed it will be MY22 spec.

I have asked for them to hold it until March for 22 plate. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Tel_man said:

Dealer just phoned to say that my Corolla 1.8 Hatch, ordered 2nd Nov, will be delivered mid February, and confirmed it will be MY22 spec.

I have asked for them to hold it until March for 22 plate. 

Interesting had the same story and they told me it would be a my21.5 model

my order was placed last Saturday with a delivery time of early April. i would very much doubt that is correct but you can never tell.  

1 hour ago, fourbanks said:

my order was placed last Saturday with a delivery time of early April. i would very much doubt that is correct but you can never tell.  

My dealer mentioned similar times

15 minutes ago, Woofwoof said:

My dealer mentioned similar times

that's good to hear. I'm doing a part exchange with the dealer giving me a big discount with a smaller part exchange as the delivery date could drag on. but the deal is still very good much better then i hoped for. i went for the 1.8 as i couldn't see any big advantage in the 2 litre other then the heads up display which i will miss on the car I have now. but £2000 extra i decided i could live without it 

We ordered a 1.8 Design TS on Monday and were advised towards the end of May, but could be down to colour and trim I suppose

Ordered my Corolla 2.0 start of Jan, delivery due Mid April. A week after ordering it appeared on the tracker 😁

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/13/2022 at 12:16 AM, fourbanks said:

that's good to hear. I'm doing a part exchange with the dealer giving me a big discount with a smaller part exchange as the delivery date could drag on. but the deal is still very good much better then i hoped for. i went for the 1.8 as i couldn't see any big advantage in the 2 litre other then the heads up display which i will miss on the car I have now. but £2000 extra i decided i could live without it 

I've had a change of heart and have put a new order in for the 1.8 GT sport instated of the 1.8 design so will now have to wait until july for the car to be built. luckily the dealer has still honored my discount and will only now have to pay £1500 extra instead of £2000 so overall a very good deal i think? 

• Like 1

Yesterday got email from toyota that they started to build my car( corolla ts 1.8 design) and initial delivery was quoted for 21st of February after the last delay…contacted my dealer and he confirmed that will be my22 however does anyone know how long it takes building to delivery?

• Like 1

Mines also a 1.8 design in black ordered on 1st December. I’m in uk. 

went to build progress on the 24th January, this morning it went into transit. 
so it took 2 days to go from build to transit. 

hope mine is my22 

• Like 1

Where's the button in the app to make Toyota build it faster please? I have waited 2 months and it feels like 2 years.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Hardy888 said:

Where's the button in the app to make Toyota build it faster please? I have waited 2 months and it feels like 2 years.

5 weeks for me and I check the My T app way to much.. I have the same car already but MY21 and in white so I shouldn’t be that impatient.. but I am! 

• Like 1

Nearly 10 weeks for me and still says order processing. Hoping for a MY22 model now 

• Like 1

Mines been in transit state since Wednesday, how long is it normally to get delivered state ? 

it’s only going from where there made in Derbyshire to the dealers in Sheffield 

thanks 

Mine been in transit since 11th this month. Not sure the app is correct. The dealer was very surprised when I told him the car is in transit only 10ish days after its been purchased. Current ETA 7th of March according to the dealer

Let's see

Picked mine up yesterday from Barnsley,was ordered 11th October.

It is MY21 build,not too bothered,old school,still like buttons to press.20220128_133833.thumb.jpg.1ed4de3ebec665126757f303df9382d8.jpg

• Like 4

On 1/26/2022 at 12:51 PM, ablackash said:

Yesterday got email from toyota that they started to build my car( corolla ts 1.8 design) and initial delivery was quoted for 21st of February after the last delay…contacted my dealer and he confirmed that will be my22 however does anyone know how long it takes building to delivery?

It’s about 3 weeks

you can pull the exact dates off the backend of myt

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, gaznrx8 said:

Mines been in transit state since Wednesday, how long is it normally to get delivered state ? 

it’s only going from where there made in Derbyshire to the dealers in Sheffield 

thanks 

Takes about 3 weeks

will then take another few days for dealer to pdi 

3 hours ago, KWr said:

Picked mine up yesterday from Barnsley,was ordered 11th October.

It is MY21 build,not too bothered,old school,still like buttons to press.20220128_133833.thumb.jpg.1ed4de3ebec665126757f303df9382d8.jpg

very nice Keith and trust everything is to your satisfaction 

Very impressed, 1st auto and Hybrid I have had,spending the weekend driving around, both me and the wife!!!!!!!

• Like 1