Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Order tracking in My Toyota

StreetHawk

Car just got delivered to dealer

myt is gps tracking it

says there are problems with sonar and stability systems 

is this regular before pdi?

I ordered my 2.0 design TS at the start of December. Dealer emailed today to say estimated deliver is 24th May. That's 6 full months 😭

Not sure anyone has had to wait that long in reality but it's frustrating when the website says the same car can be delivered in 13 weeks if ordered today. Mental.

Last week on the configurator mine was 9 weeks, then 18 weeks and now 22 weeks.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hardy888 said:

I ordered my 2.0 design TS at the start of December. Dealer emailed today to say estimated deliver is 24th May. That's 6 full months 😭

Not sure anyone has had to wait that long in reality but it's frustrating when the website says the same car can be delivered in 13 weeks if ordered today. Mental.

Mine has been put back to 24th May too, what colour are you getting?

2 hours ago, Hardy888 said:

Manhattan grey

What spec?

16 minutes ago, Hardy888 said:

Design with the 2.0 litre

Exact same car I have ordered. I ordered 19th nov, been told end of March 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Kental said:

Last week on the configurator mine was 9 weeks, then 18 weeks and now 22 weeks.

21 weeks today, not that I’m a serial checker at all…..

• Haha 2

Where would I see the order tracking in MyT? Just ordered a 2.0lt Design Touring a few days ago. From reading through the thread I assume it will take a while to show in the app. Just not sure we're to look. My current Avensis was used doesn't do much with MyT so I haven't used it much.

Good choice! 

In MyT in the home screen there is a little car in a house symbol. Click that then on the next screen there is a tab that says 'purchased'. It should appear in there.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, BelfastSoda said:

Thanks will keep an eye for it there!

If it hasn’t come her then email Toyota gb and they will resolve it for you

Hi I’m new to Toyota and have ordered a Corolla GR Sport Touring via a personal lease. I have loaded the MyT app and it says you can add your car before it’s delivered but then asks for licence plate, vin number or qr code, who would supply these? I’m guessing it’s the vin number that would be used to track through the latter stages of the build.

1 minute ago, Riders of Rohan said:

Hi I’m new to Toyota and have ordered a Corolla GR Sport Touring via a personal lease. I have loaded the MyT app and it says you can add your car before it’s delivered but then asks for licence plate, vin number or qr code, who would supply these? I’m guessing it’s the vin number that would be used to track through the latter stages of the build.

I got my Corolla GR Sport via a lease company.

I had to find out from the lease company which dealership they had ordered it through,  I then contacted that dealership  who gave me the Vin number.

I Still could not get as much info off "My T" as other forum members were saying. Apparently because I had not purchased through a Dealer!!

3 hours ago, KWr said:

I got my Corolla GR Sport via a lease company.

I had to find out from the lease company which dealership they had ordered it through,  I then contacted that dealership  who gave me the Vin number.

I Still could not get as much info off "My T" as other forum members were saying. Apparently because I had not purchased through a Dealer!!

Many thanks.

I know which dealer is involved as it is a local one, who contacted me to check the spec sent to them by the leasing co. I will contact them for the vin number and see what they say.

• Like 1

The dealer said they won’t know the vin no until it has been built. They have given me a fleet id number, is that any use to me? They say it is still showing 31.08.2022. 

A long wait.

48 minutes ago, Riders of Rohan said:

The dealer said they won’t know the vin no until it has been built. They have given me a fleet id number, is that any use to me? They say it is still showing 31.08.2022. 

A long wait.

I was also given a reg no, but I was a lot closer than you are to Del date.

I filled my days looking at vlogs about my car on you tube it got me through winter,there are loads. Sit tight,mine came a month earlier than the revised del date,due to the chip shortages.

• Like 1

My order has now appeared in MyT. The Purchased Tab only appeared once the order has been added. Thats why I was confused trying to find it earlier. 

At the moment its not showing much. Just that I ordered a Corolla but no details like model, engine etc.

Doing the inspect element / Network tab under developer tools just shows null values for the delivery estimate:

etaToFinalDestination: null
intermediateDeliveries: null

Hopefully these get populated somepoint soon. Expecting it to be a long wait anyway.  

On 3/3/2022 at 9:31 AM, BelfastSoda said:

My order has now appeared in MyT. The Purchased Tab only appeared once the order has been added. Thats why I was confused trying to find it earlier. 

At the moment its not showing much. Just that I ordered a Corolla but no details like model, engine etc.

Doing the inspect element / Network tab under developer tools just shows null values for the delivery estimate:

Hopefully these get populated somepoint soon. Expecting it to be a long wait anyway.  

Mine took over a month for those to be populated.

• Thanks 1

On 3/3/2022 at 9:31 AM, BelfastSoda said:

I ordered mine just over a month ago and they are still not populated

• Thanks 1

Coming up to three months and still not populated here.. 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links