Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Another review of the RAV4 Prime

Lawnmowerman

Seems to be one of the first PHEV's to be delivered?

Could it be possible that they could not set pre-heating as we are able in the UK?

Surprised at 240v - thought USA was 110v - would it have required a new install for that. I know that Stihl do not sell power washers in the States because of the low voltage.

There are many US homes that now use 240V.  There are loads of YouTube reviews out there while I was waiting for mine I must ave watched them all.  There are plenty showing using remote heating both US and Canada.

The US has had remote starting system for many years for their ICE including after market kits. When I first visited my parent company in the 70's there would be. stream of folks walking through a corridor that overlooked the car park and setting the car to heating before they left for home.  Mind you some had a hours drive in sub zero temperatures and a couple of feet of snow, New England in the winter can be interesting but generally they are equated for the situation.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links