Do Not Sell My Personal Information

loosing electrics

bondboy

Hi new member hope someone can help me I have 2008 avensis d4d estate car during the night the radio lost all its settings and the clock stopped working but the car started with no problems iI have since noticed sometimes when you are driving the mileommeter is flickering then yesterday driving along the road the car went dead no electrics what so ever waited a minute the cars lights came back on the car started and got home on the way back abs and other warning lights came on then went back off I thougt this would be a bad earth connection but checked the terminal all tight checked the strap to the body all good any help would good thanks Robert

6 hours ago, bondboy said:

Hi new member hope someone can help me I have 2008 avensis d4d estate car during the night the radio lost all its settings and the clock stopped working but the car started with no problems iI have since noticed sometimes when you are driving the mileommeter is flickering then yesterday driving along the road the car went dead no electrics what so ever waited a minute the cars lights came back on the car started and got home on the way back abs and other warning lights came on then went back off I thougt this would be a bad earth connection but checked the terminal all tight checked the strap to the body all good any help would good thanks Robert

by chance is a Battery or maybe some fuses blown 

Hi Joe no Battery is only months old it would appear to be earth problem there is earth strap that goes from gearbox to body having that replaced today thanks Robert