Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Brake pads code

Jg52Hummel

Hi,

I own an Auris 2008 (ZRE-151-FE) and i want to order a set of front break pads to replace them. Until now I took it to the dealer's service and they took care of it. I never kept the service order receipts to be able to see the part code that they ordered. Searching the online car parts sites, I found out there are many break pads that are listed as suitable for my model, but they cant all work since they are different in size and system. The owners manual contains nothing in regards to breaking pads. How can I find out what type to order (part code number), short of taking off a pair of pads and looking up the number on them. Thanks.  

I think there are two different pads for your car depending on the country where it was made, but I could be wrong.  
You could try looking at Brakebook.

It was made in Turkey, i found out. VIN starting with NMT...

I like waffles! :biggrin: Mmmm waffles... Damnit now I'm hungry...

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Cyker said:

Μου αρέσουν οι βάφλες! :biggrin: Μμμμ βάφλες... Ανάθεμα τώρα πεινάω...

Round pies are the most delicious

On 1/11/2022 at 8:19 AM, Jg52Hummel said:

Hi,

I own an Auris 2008 (ZRE-151-FE) and i want to order a set of front break pads to replace them. Until now I took it to the dealer's service and they took care of it. I never kept the service order receipts to be able to see the part code that they ordered. Searching the online car parts sites, I found out there are many break pads that are listed as suitable for my model, but they cant all work since they are different in size and system. The owners manual contains nothing in regards to breaking pads. How can I find out what type to order (part code number), short of taking off a pair of pads and looking up the number on them. Thanks.  

Put your VIN here:

http://www.japan-parts.eu/

Go to the parts section and look for the brakes. It will show you Toyota part numbers.

Thx. That works, but only takes u halfway. It will give u the first set of digits for the code ( mine was 04465 ). But i managed to trace an old service receipt and found the full code (04465 - 02270).

Cheers.

Edited by Jg52Hummel

11 hours ago, Jg52Hummel said:

Thx. That works, but only takes u halfway. It will give u the first set of digits for the code ( mine was 04465 ). But i managed to trace an old service receipt and found the full code (04465 - 02270).

Cheers.

In the future, should another need arise, you just need to click on the number, and the full reference will be shown.