Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Retailer Fitted extras

GarryK

My Yaris Cross is at my dealer awaiting registration & pre delivery checks. 

I am considering requesting my retailer to install a next base Dashcam front & rear plus mudflaps. 
I wonder if any owners had chosen these options & whether they are worth the cost.

Thanks,

Garry 

When I asked my dealer (Toyota Croatia), they said that they wouldn't install any dashcams since they're not original Toyota parts.

Mud  flaps are dealer fit and are not fitted at the port dashcams the dealer fits I think look good it's upto you whether you want them or not.

• Like 1

As with Frosty, their demo had a cam and I would have had to refuse the Dashcam than request it.  My only regret was not getting the combined front and rear model. 

Worth it, that depends. It you drive illegally it can ocrucify you. Mind you so can the Toyota App. OTOH it can also prove you were driving within the limits and didn't go anywhere you shouldn't. 

You can probably still get them to do it - If it's dealer fit you can have it put in post-delivery...

My yaris was bought as an ex demo and had the front and rear next base Dashcam already fitted. I do like the extra reassurance given by it although thankfully not had to download any footage yet.

The rear camera is very neatly fitted just below the high level brake light  and the wiring has been routed through it. 

• Like 2

Thank you to all who have posted replies which has helped to decide on dealer fit options. I am impressed with the Nextday Dashcam spec & will choose front & rear cameras. Its good to read of wiring being neatly routed within the trims & fittings. 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links