Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Regius 1998 Import

Stevacos

Hi, I am looking for any advice regarding spare parts and repairs. 

I have the annoying problem of my dashboard light not working. It's been into two garages, the first didn't even want to think about fixing it, the second tried and even sent off the console unit to two repair shops, both of which didn't know how to fix it. It's a minor, but significant problem asboth the fuel gage and the speedo are no longer working and I am worried that it won't get through it's MOT.

I also have two broken rear break light covers (poor reversing skills) that it would be good to get replacements for. 

It's an old van, but a good one, it would be a shame if getting spare parts for it and getting them fitted and fixed, became problematic.

Thanks for any help

Steve

There is much commonality with the Hi-ace...try looking there.

• 3 months later...

Hi Stevacos!

I also own an old Regius (2001) and have also been searching for a rear tail light cover for the driver side - to no avail (however I did see an advert for a passenger side one a while ago and it was £180!)

I am just curious as to how your search went? Did you find the parts you needed and if so, would you be willing to share your source?? ☺

Any help much appreciated !

Hezzi

• 4 weeks later...

Japanese cars are really a great choice for any people.

Japanese cars are really a great choice for any people. Other things being equal, Japanese cars offer customers one of the best price/quality ratios on the market, which, after all, is one of the key factors that influenced the popularity of Japanese brands.Japan is the birthplace of many car brands, the list of which would easily stretch more than one page. All these brands have long been divided among themselves by several major automotive corporations, whose marketers determine under which brand to sell their products in a particular country. So I advise you jdm imports.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links