Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Front Emblem on my T22 (pre-facelift)

AdamTheAvensisOwner

Hello dear Toyota owners,

I've been struggling to find a replacement for my front emblem that broke recently.

I've cleaned the area on the bonnet but there is a leftover from the emblem on the paint - the best thing would be to put there a new emblem, but I can't find it anywhere. I visited local Toyota dealer and they told me that they don't have this component anymore. I have been searching on the internet for the results for a while and I haven't found one that is available (okay, I have found only one that is suitable on my pre-facelift model but it was slightly damaged as well).

Can I buy a rear one and place it on the front? Because I have disassembled it and it has different back side - the rear emblem has the anchors that hold it and the front one is glued on the surface of the bonnet.

Any ideas how could I solve that problem?
Thanks in advance 🙂

emblem_front.png

I would find one off of the grille of something newer and make that work. You will probably have to cut/file/shave the back to suit. It will be a lot easier to source.

My nickname is Bodge....

• Like 1

Yeah, but I have no idea which models do have the correct size and shape that will fit.

Maybe I'll have to go by trial and error

Start with the part number - 75331-05010

only models it shows is T220 Avensis 97-2000 and Carina E (T190) 01/96 -10/97

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links