Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T27 tr overmount

Steveirl

Hi all. 1st post. Here's my 2010 tr overmount. Just gave it full paint correction, headlights sanded an re-clear coated, and a wax today. I'm a panel beater and painter for BMW Ireland by trade, Got this 4 years ago as a work horse and love it. Looking forward to seeing other wagons with subtle mods and picking up info in general on maintenance etc. I've a few oem extras to fit, and new wheels waiting to go on. I'll post pics as I go. Thanks. Steve. 

IMG_20201114_130908.jpg

• Like 2

Looks great bud. What wheels you go with?

Thanks man. I went with Borbet re wheels. Stuck with the 17" with a wider offset just for comfort reasons. Waiting for black nut covers to come before I put the wheels on. It's still jacked on that pic. Arch gap is not that big dropped. 

IMG-20211223-WA0002.jpeg

looks good lad, will be interested in what you do to it! iv 2012 T4, looking to do paint correction soon (not much of a detail man so will be interesting), clean up alloys and possibly change them up to maybe IS250 alloys etc. going to pick up tinted wind deflectors soon too. 

IMG_5523.thumb.jpg.37f97f47b165ba7e8f3082f71ebab543.jpg

• Like 1

Busy morning, fitted front and rear discs and pads and 2 new rear calipers, painted the calipers black to keep everything clean. Wheel nut covers came so fitted new wheels along with heko deflectors, genuine front headlight protectors, rear bumper canard and rear bumper loading protector film. Got rid of the roof aerial and fitted a genuine BMW 3 series shark fin... The wash will have to wait for tomorrow. Time for dinner! 

IMG_20220115_141712.jpg

IMG_20220115_141631.jpg

IMG_20220115_141638.jpg

IMG_20220115_135411.jpg

IMG_20220115_141543.jpg

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links