Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dynamic gloss black paint code?

CBphev

Washing the car today and have a few paint chips around the side and top of windscreen.  Does anyone know the gloss black paint code suitable for the dynamic phev? 

Annoyingly the paint underneath is red like the car so they are very noticeable!

Thanks

I think you'll find the code on one of the plates on the car; the plate that shows the weight of the car.1910813269_paintcode.thumb.jpg.2f8060abd6d8830e0c9080a8cc51438e.jpg

Chris, the trouble is that the black has a blue flake which looks good when the light catches it in the sun but a pain to colour match. I have a small scratch on the side of the roof and bought 218 Galaxy black, I've not used it yet, too cold and wet.

I'm hoping that the bug deflector I bought but not fitted might reduce some of the smaller front chip damage, not fitted yet as again it's too cold to fix the helicopter tape that protects the bonnet connections from rubbing.

47 minutes ago, Saxacat said:

I think you'll find the code on one of the plates on the car; the plate that shows the weight of the car.1910813269_paintcode.thumb.jpg.2f8060abd6d8830e0c9080a8cc51438e.jpg

Ah thanks, I assumed that would just have shown the main colour of the car! Will look when it has warmed up outside!

48 minutes ago, ernieb said:

Chris, the trouble is that the black has a blue flake which looks good when the light catches it in the sun but a pain to colour match. I have a small scratch on the side of the roof and bought 218 Galaxy black, I've not used it yet, too cold and wet.

I'm hoping that the bug deflector I bought but not fitted might reduce some of the smaller front chip damage, not fitted yet as again it's too cold to fix the helicopter tape that protects the bonnet connections from rubbing.

These are 3 small chips so hopefully won't be that noticable with a dob of paint on! Thanks for the reply, I might have to wait and get your feedback when it warms up on how the 218 matches!!

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links