Do Not Sell My Personal Information

All weather mud mats

Freightdog

Hi all, I'm new to Toyota's and just ordered a PHEV. I've had a quick search around for floor mats similar to the Weathertech brand and can find nothing in RHD.  Does anyone know where I can get deep rubber floor mats with high sides for the latest model?

Cheers all.

• Like 1

The Toyota rubber mats have a raised edge and I’ve found them great at retaining snow, mud and water. The rear ones have an extended flap on one mat that covers the small tunnel so give good overall protection.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Freightdog said:

Hi all, I'm new to Toyota's and just ordered a PHEV. I've had a quick search around for floor mats similar to the Weathertech brand and can find nothing in RHD.  Does anyone know where I can get deep rubber floor mats with high sides for the latest model?

Cheers all.

Mornin' all.....I'm led to believe that the rubber mats supplied are well designed & of good quality.

I've gone for the carpet option.

However a package containing a set of rubber mats came with the car.

Judging by the weight they seem pretty robust.......Barry Wright.  

Yes I've seen the oem one's and they look ok, nut I was looking for some that go further up behind the pedals and are higher at the sides. The weathertech ones also cover the inner sill which always seems to get much in my current car.

I've seen plenty on Amazon and eBay, but only in lhd 😕

The ones for my Mk4 are eye-wateringly expensive, esp. if bought separately and not as part of the protection pack, but are really good quality - Nice deep raised edges, and even a flap for the dead pedal.

That's all Napoleons's fault, if it wasn't for him you wouldn't be driving wronghanded in the UK 🤣

The rubber mats I bought for my LHD Yaris cost < 50€ Euros from Poland.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ernieb said:

The Toyota rubber mats have a raised edge and I’ve found them great at retaining snow, mud and water. The rear ones have an extended flap on one mat that covers the small tunnel so give good overall protection.

agreed they have been brilliant for me

• Like 1

I’ve got a 2021 HEV Dynamic, I purchased genuine Toyota Rubber mats and I must say they are very good quality, excellent fit and I am really glad I got them.

We live near the sea front and often take the grandkids on the beach or on country walks, a quick hose down and wipe dry and they are like new.

7 hours ago, Rigsby said:

We live near the sea front and often take the grandkids on the beach or on country walks, a quick hose down and wipe dry and they are like new.

But what about the mats? Sorry.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Vogit said:

But what about the mats? Sorry.

👍

On 1/15/2022 at 1:00 PM, Stopeter44 said:

That's all Napoleons's fault, if it wasn't for him you wouldn't be driving wronghanded in the UK

No we drive right handed in the UK.

A more accurate history of why the UK drives on the correct side for us is given in the following: Why do the British drive on the left? (historic-uk.com)

• Like 2