Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

corolla 2021 TS, interior lights

clix

Hey guys,

One thing that is bothering me, is that I can't have only front lights on, when the doors are open and back lights off. All lights or no lights.

And to even toggle that, the switch in the front overhead console is not illuminated, so it is hard to fined it in the dark.

Am I missing something or is this really not possible?

I used a torch at first then I found that using the light for the vanity mirror, built in the drivers sun visor, the switches in the door and on steering wheel are illuminated.Just pull down the sun visor slide back the shutter over the mirror and all is  see able. This is all do able in the dark.Try it next time its dark. I posted this some weeks back all I got were owners complaining about what I think is a really good car.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I should add when finished with vanity light close the shutter, you can turn off the light by moving the angle of the sun visor but a drain on  12 volt Battery will give other problems and the shutter is there in case of a major accident, stopping flying glass from broken vanity mirror.

i don`t think this a problem , my last car astra you didn`t have an off position for the headlights they were either manual or auto, to play around in the garage you had to pull a fuse or turn off the engine ....crazy idea. 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links