Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2021 Corolla console box

Malspen

On my previous 2015 Auris the centre console box lid could be raised in part to reveal a useful storage tray underneath. Raising the lid fully reveals the box. Is there a tray underneath the lid on my 2021 Corolla. If so how do you part - lift the lid to reveal it?

Not on the Corolla - I miss that as well as the small cubby hole to the right of the steering wheel....they also shaved some space off the cup holders and in the door cards for bottles...

I haven't found one on my 2019 corolla TS excel & had it on my previous Volvo. However, although a poor cousin, I found I could double stack two containers from homebase which had tray lids.

I think they are the small smartstore ones which come with a separate lid

https://www.homebase.co.uk/smartstore-compact-clear-box-s/12823042.html

Check the dimensions as they may have changed,I got mine 2 years ago. I've got dark grey lids with off white bases. They are a fraction tight in width but go in & out OK (I may have filed a little off the outside). 

I now have a shallow tray for my micro notebook (with the corners cut off due to the curve) & IKEA pencil. Lifting this gives me a container for often used things. Then lifting the first container & second lid gives me a store for less often used things.

I've also got a double USB accessory socket adapter in there with I micro torch always on charge (when the car is on), with the second usb outlet for charging my phone should I need it. I used right angled USB plugged cables to make it all fit.