Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Storage ideas

Tristan. S

As regards storage, I have a moulded tray that sits inside the centre armrest. It is about 1.5 inches deep and allows the lid to close as normal. I think I got it from Amazon. I also have a couple of sturdy plastic hooks that fit round the headrest pillars. They are quite good for hanging shopping bags on.

On 1/22/2022 at 4:58 PM, daimler.driver said:

DB2BD4A5-AEA6-4B96-A3C3-173E879C8346.thumb.jpeg.86ecdc1d8451afa7f80ed6d805c2844f.jpegyou could invest in one of these little storage bins that fits in a cup holder, useful for loose coins for parking meters and shopping trolleys.

👍  I did look at those, toyota do one and its looking like the best option for loose change. There are better ones out there than toyota one, lights up when you open the lid for example but lots are designed as ash trays so you would struggle getting your fingers in to pock up coins.

On 1/23/2022 at 7:12 PM, dannyboy413 said:

As regards storage, I have a moulded tray that sits inside the centre armrest. It is about 1.5 inches deep and allows the lid to close as normal. I think I got it from Amazon. I also have a couple of sturdy plastic hooks that fit round the headrest pillars. They are quite good for hanging shopping bags on.

I saw some that at first looked like a good solution , even have a little compartment for coins but they dont seen to make one without blocking the usb port. I keep my work phone etc in the there too so the shelf would mean that wouldn't fit. Shame because if i found one that was molded to fit right to the bottom of the compartment then i think it would work great for me

Tristan.S

That description seems to fit the centre armrest tray I have. I can plug my mobile phone charger into the USB socket and the lead comes out of the front of the armrest unhindered, allowing the phone to be charged whilst driving. The phone sits on the seat when I am charging it this way. However, there is not enough room to plug in a USB stick, but I use the one in the front if I want to play music from my USB stick.