Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Coming home / leaving home

Akash_Hussain

Does anyone know if the Toyota aygo come with a coming home / leaving home light function. I have a 2015 model .

The X-clusiv might as it has dusk sensing headlights. Otherwise for the lower trim levels, it isn't standard.

If it has it is manual - turn the key to the lock position but don't remove the key, pull the headlight stalk towards you and let go - the stalk must be in O or Auto

873086110_Aygokgb40fmh.thumb.jpg.b4e01b44b6490d27fe70e878853cfbdb.jpg

11 minutes ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

The X-clusiv might as it has dusk sensing headlights. Otherwise for the lower trim levels, it isn't standard.

8 minutes ago, flash22 said:

If it has it is manual - turn the key to the lock position but don't remove the key, pull the headlight stalk towards you and let go - the stalk must be in O or Auto

873086110_Aygokgb40fmh.thumb.jpg.b4e01b44b6490d27fe70e878853cfbdb.jpg

Thanks guys 

15 hours ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

My 2020 x-clusiv doesn't have coming/leaving home lights despite having auto lights (which I leave in the auto position).

Would be nice though ...I miss them since my previous two other cars had them.

39 minutes ago, PetrolDave said:

My 2020 x-clusiv doesn't have coming/leaving home lights despite having auto lights (which I leave in the auto position).

Would be nice though ...I miss them since my previous two other cars had them.

I think you are wrong.

Shut down the car fully and then pull the stalk into the High Beam position and you'll get 30 seconds of lights to see you to the door.

1 hour ago, martswain said:

I think you are wrong.

Shut down the car fully and then pull the stalk into the High Beam position and you'll get 30 seconds of lights to see you to the door.

I'll have to try that next time I'm out after dark - thanks for the suggestion, will let you know...

Cannot edit my post, but pull the lever to the "flash" position is actually what I should have said.

Tried it last night, works great for coming home by pulling the light stalk to the flash position after turning the engine off.

Leaving home doesn't seem to work though, on unlocking the car all that happened was the indicators flashed?