Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Corolla GR Sport MY22

christianjones

19 hours ago, Kieranm9091 said:

After around 5 minutes of inactivity/no motion, the key stops transmitting a signal. So if you hang the keys up at home, they won’t transmit the signal preventing repeaters from being effective.

This is automatic with MY22

I think it is 40 seconds

On 2/16/2022 at 3:53 PM, Maxdkm said:

Ordered my 2.0l bi tone GR sport in November. Picked it up last week. Came with new head unit, smart entry, spare wheel.  No blind spot monitoring.

Are all the buttons gone around the new head unit tia

I've got a power boot & kick function.

2021 model toyota corolla touring sports

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Georgey Porgey said:

On the GR sports!? 🤯

10 hours ago, Georgey Porgey said:

Looking at the pictures on the LED light upgrades, yours is an Excel

On 2/16/2022 at 7:07 AM, Deano68 said:

6th April for me, 2.0 lit bi tone

Mine delayed yet again, now mid April, the main annoyance is lack of communication from Toyota with customer, it wouldn't be too difficult with a competent developer to automate updates as they hold our email addresses, delays prob external of their control but updates would keep us in the loop,  for me,  nothing in my Toyota, not even the order

• Like 2

i feel really lucky , got the car bug last friday so went  for a look ,  wow they where just taking delivery of a 2ltr GR sport ash grey bi tone to use as 22plate demo car ,guess what......it`s mine and looks great, sorry you guys waiting months but i was gobsmacked expecting a long wait , right time right place as the saying goes. 

• Like 3

On 2/26/2022 at 10:04 PM, twintopp said:

i feel really lucky , got the car bug last friday so went  for a look ,  wow they where just taking delivery of a 2ltr GR sport ash grey bi tone to use as 22plate demo car ,guess what......it`s mine and looks great, sorry you guys waiting months but i was gobsmacked expecting a long wait , right time right place as the saying goes. 

Did you still get the 0% offer and discounts?

Got my 2ltr GR Sport last Tuesday on a 22 plate. I ordered it in October though.

• Like 1

sorry haven`t been on for a while, yeah still got 0% 

• Like 1

My estimated date is now 30/06. So 2 months less to wait, hopefully I get it even earlier! But, at least it means I'll have it for my road trip in July, that's if the price of fuel stop going up!

• Like 1

On 2/21/2022 at 12:57 PM, Ivor656 said:

Are all the buttons gone around the new head unit tia

Yes they are - I found this on Thursday when i had my company car delivered... threw me until someone here offered me a link to download the new User Guide.

yeah no buttons , struggled a bit to set up downloaded user guide on my t but doesn`t apply, just the same as my previous design,  bit of a poor show from toyota surely the user guide should be applicable to your` current car .please pass on the link for the new user guide. 

7 minutes ago, twintopp said:

yeah no buttons , struggled a bit to set up downloaded user guide on my t but doesn`t apply, just the same as my previous design,  bit of a poor show from toyota surely the user guide should be applicable to your` current car .please pass on the link for the new user guide. 

1260524966_ToyotanewNav.pdf

On 3/21/2022 at 9:46 PM, twintopp said:

great stuff tech 429 many thanks

The only thing on this it does not tell you on how many presets for Radio you can have - I think it is 6 per source (6 x FM and 6 x DAB).  This is a bit stingy really as my old 17-plate Astra had about 48+

But then I do not listen to radio much but have got all my faves stored now 🙂

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links