Do Not Sell My Personal Information

RAV4 Excel puddle lights

powerman

Hi everyone,  does anybody know if the puddle lights can be turned off or not. Have not seen anything in the manual, but may have missed it. Thanks in anticipation.

regards ,

thomas

Temporarily or permanent? I haven't seen anything where you can set them to off but it's easy enough to remove the bulbs.

Which generation - 4.4 or 4.5?

11 hours ago, powerman said:

The .car is 4.5 RAV  2021model year

Most people complain that they can not be seen, including me, but if the set up is similar to my '21 PHEV I think it's purely based on the key proximity etc. I have changed my bulbs for LED's, something with more light rather than turn them off,

• Like 1

17 hours ago, nlee said:

Temporarily or permanent? I haven't seen anything where you can set them to off but it's easy enough to remove the bulbs.

Out of interest, why do you want them off?

• 3 weeks later...

I don't want to turn them off personally, it is just that my next door asked me could they be turned off if you wanted to. Of course I did not know and that make me curious as to whether it could be done, alas searched the handbook alas to no avail. Hence the query on here.