Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Two annoying things I have found so far.

Popalulu

First is the keyless entry on the drivers door doesn't unlock the passenger side door unless you hold it longer or try a couple of times. I would just like to unlock all the doors (add an option in the menu for driver door only) The Wife doesn't enjoy standing around in the rain longer than needed.

Second, if I put luggage or shopping on the back seat I get continuous no seat belt warning. 

Hopefully I can get those sorted on the next service (which is a while yet)

Other than those I am loving the car.

• Like 1

Have you read the manual to see if there are some parameters you can change ? On the Yaris, there's a rear seat reminder you can turn off, might be similar for the Corolla ?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Popalulu said:

First is the keyless entry on the drivers door doesn't unlock the passenger side door unless you hold it longer or try a couple of times. I would just like to unlock all the doors (add an option in the menu for driver door only) The Wife doesn't enjoy standing around in the rain longer than needed.

Second, if I put luggage or shopping on the back seat I get continuous no seat belt warning. 

You can resolve the first from the vehicle settings menu

• Like 1

Put the seatbelt into its clip where you have the luggage as you would if you were sat there. As woof woof has said unlocking all doors with one press of remote can be altered in vehicle settings.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Popalulu said:

You can change the door locking protocol via your Toyota account.

Edited by RabButler
Typo.

5 hours ago, Woofwoof said:

You can resolve the first from the vehicle settings menu

I did look but couldn't find it (UK may not have the same options 😞 )

5 hours ago, Rosgoe said:

Put the seatbelt into its clip where you have the luggage as you would if you were sat there. As woof woof has said unlocking all doors with one press of remote can be altered in vehicle settings.

I will check that again. In my manual it says Toyota dealer has to do the locking so I didn't look too hard in the settings.

The seat belt chimes can be turned off using a Carista OBD device. In fact you can turn them off for individual  seats. Or can just ask your dealer on the next service. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Chris Nutt said:

The seat belt chimes can be turned off using a Carista OBD device. In fact you can turn them off for individual  seats. Or can just ask your dealer on the next service. 

I was about to share that too, Carista seems like a good accessory to all hybrid owners. 👍

6084D724-884E-4E9E-8731-158CFDF5D855.jpeg