Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Few Pics Of Mine, Now On 18s

nomadmr2

Very nice, but I'm sorry I have one criticism - if you're gonna but big alloys on, make sure you got the brake discs to back it up. There's nothing worse than seeing puny small brake discs :(

As I say, the rest is good :)

lol, i do need floor mats, bigger brakes will come when i need them, if i go turbo, or some come up at the right price, just done the fronts so not about to spend a load on those at the mo. Did'nt have time to hoover it after a long day sadly.

My bugbear with it is that it needs lowering badly now.

Before you guys started talking about lowering it... look what I did!!! :ph34r:

18s_comp.jpg

...oh, and I colour coded the bottom of the front and rear bumper, and the sills!

Only a 5 minute Photoplop so don't criticise my work! :P ;) :lol:

nice work Jesus, def next on the agenda, then def some kit, just a lip spoiler, altapista rear spoiler and maybe toms skirts, will they look ok with the standard front and rear bumpers?

I think you'd get away with it...

18s_comp_kit.jpg

...unfortunately, not a great resolution image to work with. ;)

wicked mate, lowering next i think, then those bits and paint. I will be waiting for a while cos i need to get the money sorted for suspension. thinking i will prob go for teins.

Well, if you want to go the whole hog with lowering it, different front and rear bumpers, side skirts, painted roof, TRD spoiler, de-locked and de-handled, indicator moved to the wing mirror, tinted windows, big brake disc conversion on front and rear, Super Drager exhaust...

18s_kit_mod_comp.jpg

...I'm sure I'm actually do you no favours what-so-ever!!! Just a bit of inspiration! :D ;)

Well, if you want to go the whole hog with lowering it, different front and rear bumpers, side skirts, painted roof, TRD spoiler, de-locked and de-handled, indicator moved to the wing mirror, tinted windows, big brake disc conversion on front and rear, Super Drager exhaust...

18s_kit_mod_comp.jpg

...I'm sure I'm actually do you no favours what-so-ever!!! Just a bit of inspiration! :D ;)

:drool: There is a GOD !!!!!!!!! :eek:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links