Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris ignition coil.

sam0056

If he changed the clutch, he probably would have put in new clutch fluid, a garage might have put the old stuff back in. Now the next thing is a partial gear oil change, if you do a full oil check change keep the old oil. Then after that get denso Iridium tt spark plugs, they are good for over 100 000 miles, read the reviews on Amazon. Com, they make the car also more economic, especially with gas prices going up, and the new E10 being less efficient. 

The car is now driving very well but I've noticed on the radio panel where it usually showed the mpg range etc information has gone blank the only thing showing is the time and temperature. Does this have something to do with the ECU resetting itself because Battery was disconnected for a long time.

16445274967455348665509817459306.jpg

yes trip button just cycles through a and b trip counter things. I thought maybe he left something disconnected so ive tried my obd2 gadget and the ECU is working as normal. 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links