Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Insurance

mr2nut123

hey guys. noticed lately a few people have been claiming to be insured with good prices on just a standard mr2 at the age of 18-19. even if its with dads/mums as named drivers, my dad has never had a crash and hes got tons of NCB so that would be great! i have had no crashes at all and dont drive like a ******, im just aching for an mr2, theyre so nice. i was just wondering if people could post a list of these companies as im dying to get rid of this MONSTER of a car *cough* 1.2 clio lol :P, and buy an mr2. these companies dodgy? i arent bothered one bit if they are aslong as i can get a cheap quote lol. if you want to contact me directly to have a chat about the companies add me on msn messenger Luketheking15@hotmail.com. thanks in advance ppl.

No dodgy companies at all..you'll have pretty good insurance in your circumstances in fact. The only bad thing is that more n more insurance companies are declining anyone under 25 for insurance on imports/turbos. If you go for a UK GT n/a you should be alright. Try tesco and elephant.co.uk

bell direct wre good too, though i think theyre just elephant in disguise :ph34r:

bell direct wre good too, though i think theyre just elephant in disguise :ph34r:

That's gotta be one good disguise .. to not recognise an Elephant ..

Hmm, is that a house ? .. or a bus ? :censor: me it's a elephant ..

That's gotta be one good disguise .. to not recognise an Elephant ..

Hmm, is that a house ? .. or a bus ?  me it's a elephant ..

lol, no but seriously ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links