Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Colour Change

Notfer

3 hours ago, StreetHawk said:

Mine just says Obsidian blue too. 

Notfer - are you sure they haven’t ordered you a hatchback by mistake?! 

Have just checked - luckily says TS.

IMG_2256.thumb.jpg.2e299b4af12aec896658b03d0ed0d6d3.jpg

2 hours ago, Notfer said:

Have just checked - luckily says TS.

IMG_2256.thumb.jpg.2e299b4af12aec896658b03d0ed0d6d3.jpg

Strange how they are different? Mine says this - 

F76E72BD-99C7-4634-8F02-92F9C90FEE84.png

Does it matter that the trim differs? Just a thought. 

That’s what I thought. I wonder if they have reintroduced it, but hasn’t gone live on any publications yet? I mean I only ordered it on the 21st Jan.

Will keep an eye out for the configurator to update, should be very soon, the CH-R shows as the MY22 model now, Corolla can’t be far behind. I read that the bi tone TS wasn’t coming to the UK but maybe they changed their mind.

I’m hoping that along with the updated infotainment, they may have had a change of heart of including some other bits that are featured in the EU 🤞. Who knows though

Seems like black roof is a new option. I ordered a TS GR in obsidian blue at the weekend. The dealer accidentally spec Ed bi-tone. I noticed that the paint was £800 as opposed to £600 in the configuration. So it must be an option.  Aug delivery estimate with little chance of a cancellation being available early as dealers are apparently penalised for fake customer orders customer changes and cancellations now. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ian.S said:

Seems like black roof is a new option. I ordered a TS GR in obsidian blue at the weekend. The dealer accidentally spec Ed bi-tone. I noticed that the paint was £800 as opposed to £600 in the configuration. So it must be an option.  Aug delivery estimate with little chance of a cancellation being available early as dealers are apparently penalised for fake customer orders customer changes and cancellations now. 

That's interesting. I'm happy to stick with the black roof, as that's the combo I'd have had on the hatch anyway.

So shall see between now and then what other options have been added that haven't been accounted for.

Did not expect this! Wonder if anything else will be added? 

I guess if I changed my colour it would delay my order.. 

39 minutes ago, StreetHawk said:

Did not expect this! Wonder if anything else will be added? 

I guess if I changed my colour it would delay my order.. 

Hoping that blindspot assist appears, but I won't hold my breath, but you never know.

On 2/3/2022 at 8:58 AM, Notfer said:

Does anyone know if changing your colour on the order, has any effect on where it is in the queue?

I've currently got a TS GR Sport in Obsidian Blue on order, but have recently seen a Manhattan Grey TS Excel on my road, and really dig the colour.

Has anyone got either the OB or the MG to compare? I'm more interested as to what the OB looks in the sunlight, as I don't really want something that basically looks black in all lights.

Well, I don't have a TS GR Sport, but I do have a Sports Tourer and I had many doubts when I picked Obsidian Blue, however I have had nothing but compliments on the colour.  In the sun its great as it really shows its metallic flicks.  However when dirty it just looks like a dark blue...lol.

I rarely see the same colour on the roads.

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links