Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Chuffed 3

Tel 2

Mine has left the factory 👍

3 hours ago, BobbyMcLeish said:

Mine has left the factory 👍

Not long now then

My Wife's Aygo is 8 miles from my Dealer in the TMC Derby Hub so not too long to wait.

Top Tip using the My T Ap.

Delete it completely to get the Ap to Up-date & give more detail.

Sill Protectors,Boot Liner & Flaps have been "On Order for 3 months "

The Excitement can now be enjoyed.

Tel

Tel, what was your delivery date given by your Toyota Dealer ?

Initially June 23rd,then May 21st. but have had no contact with them in the last month as they know no more than we do which is SO frustrating.

Takes about 12 to 14 weeks from Order to Delivery.

Tel

Tel, what was your delivery date given by your Toyota Dealer ?

Just be sure to go over the paintwork with a fine tooth comb.  When I popped up to the local dealer when they first got a non drive demo.  It was plastered in seagull poo, so it was obviously sitting at the docks or something with acid poo on it for God knows how long. No matter what they tried, I could still see the damage it had done to the paintwork !!

Bobby,

Thanks for the advice but it is extremely worrying if the Grimsby Team are not controlling the importation of our cars which I assume are covered in a bird-proof membrane.

The Team check the car is fit for sale & fit various Factory Options such as wheels, sensors & Protection Pack,Dealers fit the rest.

23rd of May if not before was the final date given by my Dealer but if you trawl this Forum & the Lexus Forum the dearth of accurate Delivery Data is just pathetic.

My Friend was receiving his Peugeot in September 2021 & still has no idea when whilst my 

Neighbour's daughter waited over 15 months for her Audi A3.

Trouble is if, we do not like our cars because of any issue eg. wrong colour or spec which is not unknown, the car will be snapped up & the Replacement Order is Not prioritised.

Terry 

& another thing is, if your car is available late in the month of June,say get your Dealer to put-on

13 months Tax so you do not end up with 11 months.

Terry

Arrived @ My Dealers

Interestingly an E- Mail informed me it had arrived but the Ap only informed me after I re-booted it.

Chuffed.

Tel

Excellent.  Let us know how long it takes the dealer from receiving it to actually handing it over to you  👍

5 hours ago, Tel 2 said:

Arrived @ My Dealers

Interestingly an E- Mail informed me it had arrived but the Ap only informed me after I re-booted it.

Chuffed.

Tel

Put some photos on when you get it

Up-date,

X goes to a Bodyshop today on a Trailer to resolve a minor scratch on the Black section of the rear bumper .

Chilli Red, in heavy rain, is Burgundy & it appears the damage was most likely done on the last Transit to my Dealer who is extremely upset.

Dash Cams Front & Rear cost £350 & there is still no info about my Flaps etcetera.

Will get the car next week.

Tel

1 hour ago, Tel 2 said:

Up-date,

X goes to a Bodyshop today on a Trailer to resolve a minor scratch on the Black section of the rear bumper .

Chilli Red, in heavy rain, is Burgundy & it appears the damage was most likely done on the last Transit to my Dealer who is extremely upset.

Dash Cams Front & Rear cost £350 & there is still no info about my Flaps etcetera.

Will get the car next week.

Tel

That's a real shame.  To be honest, I'd rather the damage be on the black paintwork, rather than the Chili Red (or the main bodywork colour) !! Must be far easier to match.

It was very honest of your dealer to inform you of this, I'm sure there are some that wouldn't have told you and just got it fixed !!

I'll be popping up to the Toyota parts Dept soon to see if I can order some scuff plates and the side protection mouldings and more so, to find out more about the spare wheel option, however, if they do supply it to us UK punters, I'm sure it will be costly.

Do you really need side mouldings as the lower sides are already protected.

Tel

It takes me about 15 minutes to find a suitable parking space away from everyone, because I'm very protective of my cars and still have had Muppets ding the side of my cars.  So, if genuine side mouldings are available, they are going on 👍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BobbyMcLeish said:

It takes me about 15 minutes to find a suitable parking space away from everyone, because I'm very protective of my cars and still have had Muppets ding the side of my cars.  So, if genuine side mouldings are available, they are going on 👍

I try and park away from everyone but there always seems to be some twit that parks right next to my car irrespective of how many other places are available.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I used to believe if you had kids or had a disable person with you then parking your car in a public car space was safe.

Not true ----the Pond Life pushes their trollies ,with their kids in tow, through the larger gap.

Tel

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tel 2 said:

I used to believe if you had kids or had a disable person with you then parking your car in a public car space was safe.

Not true ----the Pond Life pushes their trollies ,with their kids in tow, through the larger gap.

Tel

True, what also used to annoy me was people parking tightly behind me, sometimes so close I could not open the back of the Honda CRV I was driving.  Thankfully it is less of a problem with the Aygo it does not fill the parking space and the rear hatch is a lot smaller.

My Dealer, who mirrors Lexus Best Dealer, has got me Flaps ,Boot Mat ,Dash Cam & sill guards on Order for Saturday Delivery & Plates can be stuck on despite the ultra slight curvature of the front plate mount.

Really chuffed

Tel

I park away from others as well but you are right someone will always park next to you no matter how many spaces there are 

I was polishing the car over the weekend and noticed some tit has put a hairline scratch on the door 

Now will have to see if it will cut out

Happy days

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dave the aygo said:

I park away from others as well but you are right someone will always park next to you no matter how many spaces there are 

I was polishing the car over the weekend and noticed some tit has put a hairline scratch on the door 

Now will have to see if it will cut out

Happy days

Sorry to hear about the damage, I hope you are able to fix it.

1 hour ago, Hornet3D said:

Sorry to hear about the damage, I hope you are able to fix it.

Thanks hornet3d

Will try the weekend and see if I can sort it out but not hopeful though 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dave the aygo said:

Thanks hornet3d

Will try the weekend and see if I can sort it out but not hopeful though 

I have had some success in using the Chipex system for such scratches and stone chips, just in case your first attempts do not work.

Car Touch Up Paint - Search by Reg | Chipex UK

Discounts that should work

May 2022 Chipex Discount Codes & Vouchers | Discount Online.

4 hours ago, Hornet3D said:

I have had some success in using the Chipex system for such scratches and stone chips, just in case your first attempts do not work.

Car Touch Up Paint - Search by Reg | Chipex UK

Discounts that should work

May 2022 Chipex Discount Codes & Vouchers | Discount Online.

Thanks will keep that in mind

It seems the key to X Accessory Availability for Dealers even, is your Registration Number.

Lexus Site too.

Controls limited stock to Aygo X Customer cars only.(?)

Tel