Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MyT .... gone to rats?

Nick72

Normally I'm in within 5 sec at most and commanding stuff within 10 sec at most.

Couldnt get in at all. Multiple attempts over an hour just as I've got a window to do my company expenses Mod edit.

Finally in but nothing works. 

Anyone having trouble?

Screenshot_20220211-150817_MyT.jpg

Mine seems ok I noticed the website was grinding earlier but that’s normal for the Toyota website I regularly have problems with it you only have to look at the reviews of the my T app.

• Like 1

The key is Try again later. 

This implies it is at there and it usually is. 

• Like 1

Since 17/1/2021 the hybrid coaching part of MyT has decided my journey start times are the days before journey end time, so my half hour trip to work looks like it took 15h and I was driving at 2mph. Similar for the other journeys.

So I've driven for 292 hours in the last 3 weeks according to MyT.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, camellia30 said:

Since 17/1/2021 the hybrid coaching part of MyT has decided my journey start times are the days before journey end time, so my half hour trip to work looks like it took 15h and I was driving at 2mph. Similar for the other journeys.

That might be a problem with the date setting on your phone, I have known on certain (android) phones I've had that the date is not set right, I don't know why this has happened, but, even when I use the setting "set time/date" to network time, the phone is in fact one day behind. This has happened a couple of times, but not recently.

• Like 1

I have had many Android phones, Peter, as well as a few Apple, but never experienced date wrong. Weird.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nick72 said:

Normally I'm in within 5 sec at most and commanding stuff within 10 sec at most.

Couldnt get in at all. Multiple attempts over an hour just as I've got a window to do my company expenses Mod edit.

Finally in but nothing works. 

Anyone having trouble?

Screenshot_20220211-150817_MyT.jpg

You must admit, its still better then the god awful My Peugeot smart phone app 😉

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Stopeter44 said:

That might be a problem with the date setting on your phone, I have known on certain (android) phones I've had that the date is not set right, I don't know why this has happened, but, even when I use the setting "set time/date" to network time, the phone is in fact one day behind. This has happened a couple of times, but not recently.

Date correct. Good to rule this out though. Thx

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, forkingabout said:

You must admit, its still better then the god awful My Peugeot smart phone app 😉

Forking loads better. First issue I've ever had with it. I had to walk 25 feet to the car to read the odometer!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, camellia30 said:

Mine is doing the same (Corolla) - do let me know if you get this fixed! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gray86 said:

Mine is doing the same - do let me know if you get this fixed! 

Fixed now. Either a server issue or if you're having the issue now it may have been a buggy app update so it may be worth updating the App. Mine is set to auto update everything.

Must have been Toyota server. Android App last updated 12th Jan. No updates pending. 

There does seem to be the occasional server glitch with the MyT app, but mine seems to be working OK at present.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nick72 said:

Fixed now. Either a server issue or if you're having the issue now it may have been a buggy app update so it may be worth updating the App. Mine is set to auto update everything.

Mine has been going on since October last year. I get the occasional day when all Is well. Tried deleting the app, un-syncing the car. . . All to no avail. 

glad yours was just the app playing up 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roy124 said:

Nick, mine shows 10 Jan.

The date could be when the phone got round to updating I guess. So it might have been release on Jan 10 but my phone didnt do the update till the 12th? I have it set to auto update but only when connected to wifi.

I was out this morning and when we got back tried to log into the iPad MyT app. I got the message repeatedly that they were ‘unable to log me in at this time’.  Eventually after a couple of app shutdowns it did log in then everything was blank, slowly building the data until after a few minutes it was back to ‘normal’. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I couldn't access MyT for about 6 hours today - fact that I left my phone on the hall table when I left for work may have had a bearing!!!!!!!!!

😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, ernieb said:

I was out this morning and when we got back tried to log into the iPad MyT app. I got the message repeatedly that they were ‘unable to log me in at this time’.  Eventually after a couple of app shutdowns it did log in then everything was blank, slowly building the data until after a few minutes it was back to ‘normal’. 

Same for me, still can't get in.

• Like 1

Just now, Roy124 said:

OK here

Me too - now I have my phone 🙂

1 minute ago, Roy124 said:

OK here

• Like 1

I've noticed mine misses recording the occasional trip.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Yugguy1970 said:

I've noticed mine misses recording the occasional trip.

Which is significant if you rely on the summary for business purposes.  

• Like 2