Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris mk1

TJF

Hi ,I'm new to the Toyota owner's club do anyone know y my Yaris started cutting out going along sometimes took ages to start and now turns over but won't start well it fire's in for a second and that's it like it's getting no fuel ? Any suggestions much appreciated.

Can you here the fuel pump prime ? If not the tank is empty, or you have a bad pump, the pump usually goes if you have just brimmed the tank or run it very low

have you tried a spare key any flashing lights on the dash ?

Moved to the Yaris club.

Petrol or diesel? (different solutions)

Mileage.

Serviced? 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys

Thanks for your suggestions I got another petrol pump for it and thinking about it when I turn the key I can't hear the pump IV also changed all the relays and the MAF sensor and the crankshaft sensor it fire's but that's it it's like there's no fuel getting thought I'm at a loss ? HELP 

Do you have more than one key? If so, try the others - May be the immobiliser not being disabled by the key you're using.

Next, find out if the fuel pump actually works or not - If it works when powered directly with 12v, but not when hooked up in the car, may be a wiring issue?

Hi thanks for the insight I'm starting to think u maybe right the wiring to the pump when changed the pump I'm pretty sure the wiring was blue well it looked crap and I can't hear the pump going ?