Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Led headlights bulbs !!

Filip.08

Hi everyone , coming from an old Auris obviously i enjoyed LED lights but that was for a while ))) i have a feeling that is not what is supposed to be , does anyone changed them , maybe with superior kit , it's worth to buy something new. Thanks 🙏

If you're looking to fit LED bulbs into headlights that were designed for halogen, that became an MOT failure from March 2021.

Has your Auris got HIR2 bulbs?

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

If you're looking to fit LED bulbs into headlights that were designed for halogen, that became an MOT failure from March 2021.

Has your Auris got HIR2 bulbs?

No  halogen understand )apart of that is there something better ? ,  i have no idea what it is  , how can I find out ? )))

I have a 2016 Auris Excel hybrid hatchback. It came with bi-LED headlights as standard. (Full LED for the dipped beam and main beam.) 
First car I’ve had with LED headlights and LED main beam. They are incredibly good and are self levelling too. It’s a big thumbs up from me. 👍🏻👍🏻 The whole modules are LED though as standard. If you have the halogen projector type lamps, you won’t be able to  swap halogens for LED. I’m just not looking forward to when one of the LED’s fail. No idea whether mine are even replaceable or if it’s a main dealer job. 🤔 

C4964CD5-C98E-43C8-A603-54F5101955C2.jpeg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links