Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Flywheel in ksp130 2019

Seddik

hello

Please what is the difference between theese two flywheel

13405-0Q021 and 13405-0Q020

because i have some vibration in the deceleration ( between 1400 and 1200 rpm)

This is a mechanical problem , from the clutch kit , i guss that it come from the flywheel because the clutch and the cover and the bearing are the same from 2015 , 

this problem start from 2018 in aygo and yaris 1.0 72Ps

It is an interchangeable supersession, so you could fit either. There will have been some material product change to the newer number, it could be a different manufacture process or material change, I don't think you could ever find out, but on the basis it is a solid flywheel, I doubt it would cause a vibration. I think you need to look elsewhere for that. If you think it is in the clutch, the most likely problem is the clutch is not aligned properly, or a problem in the clutch like a broken spring or bearing issue 

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Parts-King said:

It is an interchangeable supersession, so you could fit either. There will have been some material product change to the newer number, it could be a different manufacture process or material change, I don't think you could ever find out, but on the basis it is a solid flywheel, I doubt it would cause a vibration. I think you need to look elsewhere for that. If you think it is in the clutch, the most likely problem is the clutch is not aligned properly, or a problem in the clutch like a broken spring or bearing issue 

Okey i will see 

Thankyou

• Like 1

A failing pressure plate or bent fingers, the 1KR is not the most refined engine what is the mileage or KM's, when was it last serviced ?