Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris cross Smart Connect multimedia system

billyme

I planning to proceed and order my new car but i have a question about the smart connect multimedia system that my dealer doesnt have an answer. If I add the multimedia system addon will this come with the wireless phone charging? 

No remote charging on our Yaris Cross Excel ..which has the 9in screen.

My Yaris Cross Style (Spain) has the 9in screen and also has wireless phone charging, don't know if it works as my phone doesn't accept wireless charging, but then it doesn't always connect to the car with bluetooth either, but that's a different story.

11 hours ago, billyme said:

I planning to proceed and order my new car but i have a question about the smart connect multimedia system that my dealer doesnt have an answer. If I add the multimedia system addon will this come with the wireless phone charging? 

Where are you ? Each market has different specifications.

I wouldn't count on it. The variants do not have the same names, I just looked at the Toyota Cyprus website.

2 hours ago, Stopeter44 said:

I wouldn't count on it. The variants do not have the same names, I just looked at the Toyota Cyprus website.

Ok, for the rav4 they do have the wireless charger but no answer about the yaris cross…

You'll have to ask Toyota Cyprus, or more exactly the importer. I looked over the different specifications, and there's something called the multimedia pack which says it has "wireless smartphone integration", no what that means is not totally explicit, is it ?

3 hours ago, Stopeter44 said:

You'll have to ask Toyota Cyprus, or more exactly the importer. I looked over the different specifications, and there's something called the multimedia pack which says it has "wireless smartphone integration", no what that means is not totally explicit, is it ?

I already asked but they dont know the answer! The answer that i got was “well the rav4” has the wireless charger but we dont know about yc…

• Sad 1

I just found this after starting a similar topic. In the UK none of the trim levels include wireless charging and so we must seek a third party solution. In some parts of the EU, some trim levels do include the integrated charging pad.

• Like 1

This is the answer i got earlier from the dealer. 
 “The Multimedia Pack  includes wireless connection but not the wireless charger.

Wireless charger is a different accessory, not available on any of the grades of Yaris Cross

””

That looks like something that has changed between MY21 and MY22, I was pretty certain that the charger was available with the MY21. Not much consolation to you, but some French market Yaris still have the wireless charger (Techno pack).

On 2/19/2022 at 7:04 PM, billyme said:

No wireless phone charging in any Yaris Cross model in UK.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links