Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mytoyota Remote Park

Roy124

🙃

I switched on MyToyota app just now and saw a new option :

REMOTE PARK

In for a penny....  Finally it said my car does not have remote park.  Fine, I expected that.  Unfortunately I cannot find a way to get back to Mytoyota ie away from Remote Park. 

Any ideas? 

PS

I checked Play Store and found there is an update, installed that and then opened MT as normal. 

Well, I just did update but do not see the option...maybe it was a glitch that allowed you to get into it? Can you screenshot the screen you are on?

trashman, no, it was there before I checked for an update.  Once I had done the update I could open MT again but no sign of the option. 

Interesting graphic though. You get out of the car near the parking slot, select remote parking and a yellow banana shape appears around the car.  You are advised to keep out of this zone and that it is otherwise clear. 

To set it up you must link app to car using bluetooth from outside the car.  You are advised to switch off all other BT devices. 

It then identified my hearing aids and the car. 

There must be some override for the gears as well as the steering wheel. 

My app has that option too. My car doesn't though.

I too have that option pop up, everytime I click on it though the app crashes, I guess it's not a function the corolla has.

Screenshot_20220221-202209_MyT.jpg

Got this in my app now.

When I click on it the app bombs our.

I can't help thinking remote locking would be far more useful.

• Like 1

It is back on mine again 

Don't you just love the My App people.  I have left out Toyota as they don't seem conn4😁😁

Well now its popped up in mine but also crashes when I tap on it...if it does work I hope to god its more accurate than the Intelligent park assist or I'm standing in the next road 🤣

• Haha 1

There is a thread running in RAV too.  It was a premature release and had been intended for testing or similar. 

We really need a software thread rather than just  model specific as things like Mytoyota applies across the board. 

PS

I just went into MyT and for the first time got a message that my version was not supported and to update.  Never had an update message pushed to me. 

26 minutes ago, MontresHarare said:

Latest app update appears to have removed it...

Mine updated twice today, the option is now gone.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links