Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My T update -remote park?

CBphev

Cant even update as there is no update. Meanwhile I cant even use the app! Grrrr.

Screenshot_20220222-171652_MyT.jpg

The update has just come into Google Play now.

I've updated mine and the comedy button is gone.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I feel as though I've been down-graded ... I've lost a feature that I had this morning ... 😞

• Like 1

Its a feature available on the New Hyundai Tucson in the UK.

The other day I was doing some stuff outdoors and left the RAV open, the app kept giving me notifications about did 'I know the car door had been left open?'

I think I disabled it eventually as I actually wanted the door left open, but I guess it could be useful on some occasions

- more useful than the one on the dash when your driving, telling you do you know the window is open and would you like me to close it? As if you were not aware of the wind tunnel blowing in your right ear! lol

8 hours ago, FiestaRed said:

The app does tell you if the car's locked or not but no option to remotely lock it which I agree is a great feature. Not sure why Toyota hasn't got this as the two lowly Astras I had before the Corolla had it.

I just found that, didn't know it was there, you click on the padlock and it shows a car profile with a Green tick, click on the Green tick and it pops up 'Your car is in order' haha.. Toyota are funny.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nick72 said:

Cant even update as there is no update. Meanwhile I cant even use the app! Grrrr.

Screenshot_20220222-171652_MyT.jpg

Catch 22!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ernieb said:

Catch 22!

Still the same Ernie. No app. Not great.

12 hours ago, philip42h said:

Not a lot ... I was being a naughty boy and trying to wind-up the PHEVies ...

I do have the button, pressing it doesn't cause the app the crash or anything untoward but takes me through the steps to set-up and use the remote park feature and that's about as far as it can go. My car doesn't have any self-parking functionality so psychic remote parking would be a bit of a stretch ... 😉

I do have PVM though ... 😉

It would be a useful feature for those who have garages big enough to get the car into but not big enough to allow the driver to get out of the car once the manoeuvre is complete. Likewise for very tight parking spaces ...

Hi. Sorry for my ignorance but what is PVM 

2 hours ago, Rav Rob said:

I just found that, didn't know it was there, you click on the padlock and it shows a car profile with a Green tick, click on the Green tick and it pops up 'Your car is in order' haha.. Toyota are funny.

Can't see any padlock on my MyT app.

35 minutes ago, George Dodds said:

Hi. Sorry for my ignorance but what is PVM 

Panoramic View Monitor or 360 degree camera ... that does annoy the PHEVies since it's available as an option on the HEV, but not on the PHEV ... sorry ...

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Lawnmowerman said:

Can't see any padlock on my MyT app.

On your Home screen you should be able to see a photo of your car? The padlock should be below that and as Rob says, click on the padlock for the status of your car. Shows which, if any, doors are open.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, philip42h said:

Panoramic View Monitor or 360 degree camera ... that does annoy the PHEVies since it's available as an option on the HEV, but not on the PHEV ... sorry ...

Philip there are a lot of HEV options not available to order on a PHEV even if you opt for the Premium version as has been voiced many times on the RAV4 forum.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ernieb said:

Philip there are a lot of HEV options not available to order on a PHEV even if you opt for the Premium version as has been voiced many times on the RAV4 forum.

And vice versa….. 

• Like 1

Surprise Surprise, another update on the app this morning and Remote Park is no more. :bangin:

• Like 1

22 hours ago, philip42h said:

Doesn't bother me in the slightest 🤣.

Low screen wash warning on the other hand....................

• Like 3

21 hours ago, FiestaRed said:

On your Home screen you should be able to see a photo of your car? The padlock should be below that and as Rob says, click on the padlock for the status of your car. Shows which, if any, doors are open.

Nope - not there..........

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lawnmowerman said:

You on Apple or Android? I am on Android..

R Screenshot_20220223-210109_MyT.jpg

R Screenshot_20220223-210050_MyT.jpg

• Like 2

I see, quite rightly some posts have been removed, I certainly agree it not something to be made light of now and would have removed myself too.

Been out on the road today freely, in my very nice RAV, going about my business, certainly weighing heavily on my mind just how lucky we are here.

• Like 3

Didn't catch the removed posts but got a couple of quote notifications. Something I said?

I didn't get to see the removed posts but so far I've felt that the mods on this forum allow a high degree of freedom in threads and comments so must have been worthy of removal.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, ernieb said:

I didn't get to see the removed posts but so far I've felt that the mods on this forum allow a high degree of freedom in threads and comments so must have been worthy of removal.

It was nothing like your probably assuming, it was just some humour that in light of unexpected events abroad were accidentally insensitive to current situation. Before you judge, sometimes things change. That is end of it to me.

• Like 1

Rob, I was not judging the comments as I had not seen them, I was just trying to say that so far the Mods have, in my opinion since joining the forum, been reluctant to interfere with the flow of each thread. If as you seem to have seen the comments that circumstances globally had changed since the posts were made then they probably acted for the better good of the site and any embarrassment to the poster.  All good here.

• Like 1

The world was already a $#!t show. Now it just got worse. Inevitable that there will be cases where something is insensitive to ongoing events. Me complaining about the app situation is a first world problem but everyone makes their problems based on their own local circumstances. 

Small blessings. App working fine now. No fancy new features though.

• Like 1

On 2/23/2022 at 8:48 PM, Lawnmowerman said:

Very strange, I’m on iOS and had it for a few months, be nice if we could lock it from the app for when we are out of range of the key fob.

33DACE3D-9532-4901-BEAF-C90F9E35F925.jpeg

8B205B7F-D681-4785-B0B9-E479A8ED2591.jpeg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links