Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dent Removal

BigRedSwitch

Thanks to Storm Eunice and my neighbour leaving his wheely bin out overnight my car now has a small crease on the front passenger door - about 3 inches long. Fortunately the paint is intact. I know there are Wizards possessed of Black Magic skills who can deal with such damage on-the-spot.

Can anyone recommend one in the Portsmouth area please?

That's not good to hear. When you bought your C-HR were you offered any paint protection deal which covers dents and paint scratches. Part of my deal included paint protection which covers this.

Pity. It may have helped here. I took it in case my car was damaged in car parks. This has happened to me before, and I've was left with a dented door. Claimed through insurance and ended up paying through the nose.

Thanks Bob. I'll just have to google such firms and take a chance...

On 2/25/2022 at 11:06 PM, BigRedSwitch said:

Yes I was but I turned it down. 

Don't beat yourself up, although the insurance may have helped in your case, the informed advice is that turning down such an option is the best  option.  The protection usually requires the paintwork to be coated which in itself may not be a bad thing but there is no option on which coating is used and you have no control over the way that it is applied.  If you research the subject on line the general conclusion is your money is better spent and a local car detailers.

Alternatively you can apply the coating yourself.

Car P1.JPG

Car P3.JPG

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hornet3D said:

I don't have any personal experience but I do know of someone who has used ChipsAway and they have been happy with the removal.  They also have a good rating on Trustpilot.

Minor Dent Removal & Car Dent Repair | ChipsAway

Thanks Paul. I will contact them tomorrow.

1 hour ago, BigRedSwitch said:

Thanks Paul. I will contact them tomorrow.

You are more than welcome, hope they turn out to be what you are looking for.