Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Will collect a Demo RAV 4 PHEV 2020 next monday :-)

HSDish

Will trade in our Prius+ 2017 and our Prius PHV 2018 for a top trim level Demo RAV 4 PHEV 2020 next monday 🙂

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Flatcoat said:

Good luck! Sure it is a 2020 PHEV…..? 

Thanks.

Yes I think so. The car info. says first reg. day 2020-08-31

We got the first RAV 4 PHEVs to dealers as early as whinter  (mid dec. I think)2020-21 here in Sweden

35 minutes ago, HSDish said:

Demo RAV 4 PHEV 2020 next monday 🙂

Hi......a great motor, you will love it.

Forget the handbook, all the info. you need here on this forum.

Always someone there with answers & solutions........Barry Wright, Lancashire. 

• Like 1

That’s old for a demo. In Uk they usually sell demo’s when they are 6 months old at most. With shortages of used cars I suspect that you had to pay near the new price to get it, unless things are different in your country.

• Thanks 1

On 2/25/2022 at 6:43 PM, ROCKETRON said:

That’s old for a demo. In Uk they usually sell demo’s when they are 6 months old at most. With shortages of used cars I suspect that you had to pay near the new price to get it, unless things are different in your country.

I think dealers have to keep demo cars for at least 9 months here in Sweden, but this particular one, as we are intressted in, is quite old though.

We have shortage of used car here in Sweden to and quite long delivering time for new cars to.

This car has 7330 km on the clock (about 4554.65 miles I think) and it is top trim level here in Sweden with panorama roof, ventilated front seats, driver seat with electric adjustable seat with memory, heated rear outher seats, 360 camera  etc.

As for price we will pay about 60.000 sek (about 4768.41 GBP I think) less than this car costed new. Then we will get Bridgestone 18" whinter/friction tyres in the deal, which are worth , at least some 8.000 sek (about 635.27 GBP).

But... Toyota Sweden has decreast the price for new RAV 4 PHEV with this trim level so if we order a new car, like the car were intressted in, we will "earn" just 15.000 sek (about 1191.14 GBP) plus the 8.000 worth of tyres.

But... (again) then we have to wait for several months to get the car

But... (again and again) if we order a new one we can chose colour. This Demo car has dark grey colour with black roof and its not our first choise of colour, but nice enough.

On 2/25/2022 at 5:43 PM, ROCKETRON said:

I picked up a Aygo that was a demo a couple of weeks ago that was registered on 17th July 2021 with approx 1400 miles on the clock but soon after there was another one at the same dealers in the UK which was registered in Jan 2022 it only had 250 miles on the clock but was £500 dearer.  I guess it the length of time the demonstrators are held may vary from dealer to dealer.  Also not sure if the timing was related to the impending arrival of the Aygo X. 

• Like 1

On 2/25/2022 at 3:02 PM, HSDish said:

Will trade in our Prius+ 2017 and our Prius PHV 2018 for a top trim level Demo RAV 4 PHEV 2020 next monday 🙂

Good luck for Monday, I am sure it will be fun but perhaps the waiting won't be.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hornet3D said:

Good luck for Monday, I am sure it will be fun but perhaps the waiting won't be.

Got the car today, this afternoon 🙂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HSDish said:

Got the car today, this afternoon 🙂

Don't mind me, I am having a senile moment....doesn't time fly.

How did it go and were you sorry to leave your 2017 ride behind?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hornet3D said:

Don't mind me, I am having a senile moment....doesn't time fly.

How did it go and were you sorry to leave your 2017 ride behind?

Will miss both our Prius+ 2017 and our Prius PHV 2018 . Nice cars both  of them but... the "new" RAV 4 PHEV 2020 are even nicer 🙂 and will suit our needs well

• Like 1

Have had the car for one week today and has been driven some 40 km mixed driving.

Very nice car to drive and it got a lot of nice features.

Obviosly this is a bigger, stronger, AWD and heavier car than our former Prius 2018 PHV.

The RAV 4 PHEV can manage longer, cord/cable charged trips which is nice but it´s shape and quality mentioned abowe make it hard to beat the Prius PHV in efficiecy.

We are very pleased with the RAV 4 though and it suits our needs ( loading wheelchair) much better than our former Prius PHV

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links