Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fuse for seat lumbar support

Steven83

Does anyone know if there is a specific fuse for the lumbar support on a pre face lift 2015 auris hybrid?

doing some research it seems there may be one for electric seats but I don’t know if this would be the fuse? 

since my car went in to have heated seats fixed the lumbar button doesn’t work, the heated seats do though and looking under the seat everything is plugged in properly. 

34 minutes ago, Steven83 said:

Does anyone know if there is a specific fuse for the lumbar support on a pre face lift 2015 auris hybrid?

doing some research it seems there may be one for electric seats but I don’t know if this would be the fuse? 

since my car went in to have heated seats fixed the lumbar button doesn’t work, the heated seats do though and looking under the seat everything is plugged in properly. 

Interesting, do you have a manual book to double check if not an online one may help, unfortunately I haven’t use any of these yet and have no idea how is happening. Good luck 👍

Didn’t think of the manual, I’ll try.

also my heated seats still don’t work properly, just did an hours drive. They come on for 1 minute and then off for 5 and repeat that pattern. Shambles 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links