Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Radio swap

Michael mc c

1 hour ago, flash22 said:

The large plug/socket on the nav module splits to 2 plugs on the stereo

86842-YY010

Pic for reference

193105308_touchnav.thumb.jpg.10c855ef9f21d21e8c3b2cae8471530c.jpg

http://www.toyota-tech.eu/aimuploads/cc7189e3-c836-414a-bc21-9b8935c9887c/Avensis_Touch_and_Go_RHD_PZ490_00331_00_AIM_002_323_1.pdf

do you use your car sat nave much flash22 whats it like to google one im just so used to the google maps as i use  them all the time at work 

Flash22 and what is this for 

That lead is what connects the Nav to the radio, the nav don't work without it

14 hours ago, 2009joe said:

do you use your car sat nave much flash22 whats it like to google one im just so used to the google maps as i use  them all the time at work 

TBH i don't use a mobile phone that often, i'm not glued to the phone like some - the nav does have its quirks

Its not just the nav it adds a lot of functions to the DA and improved bluetooth

• Like 2

Where would I source this lead I can't fine anything threw eBay Amazon or any sites 

Wrong link.

Edited by JiiN
Wrong link

Jiin Flash22 will I still get handsfree cd player and radio use without this lead in the meantime ??

6 hours ago, Michael mc c said:

Jiin Flash22 will I still get handsfree cd player and radio use without this lead in the meantime ??

I think those leads gives only possibility to use navi. You can install that headunit also without navi module at all if You want.

• Thanks 1

Will I still be able to connect my phone to bluetooth I'm happy enough to do without satnav for a while but I would like to use my handsfree radio and cd player 

9 hours ago, Michael mc c said:

Will I still be able to connect my phone to Bluetooth I'm happy enough to do without satnav for a while but I would like to use my handsfree radio and cd player 

I think so. Not 100% sure but I'm pretty sure. T27 Avensis radio is so easy to remove and install that I would try. Like I said, those leads only connects navi module to radio so bluetooth is not related to that.

• Thanks 1

Update radio fitted and everything but the satnav working  well pleased will get the lead and GPS antenna and hopefully that's it all working then thanks folks for all the help 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone give me any ideas where I could get the 3 block harness to get the satnav working on my touch 59005 radio I have the unit attached to the bottom for the satnav but can't source any i seen one online but guys lookin £70 for it bit expensive I thought lol 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links