Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Celica - Ra60 Photo's

TheNissanMan

I know previous post states her problems but thought I post some images to show what good nick she's in....

cs_front.jpg

cs_offside.jpg

fantastic! :D

Should be able to get 21R engine parts from Toyota Celica breakers fairly easily or are you still after putting something more substantial in there?

I wish I still had my old Celica :( (as well as the Sera of course!)

with the cost of doing something more substantial it'll have to stay as 21r Im afraid... Maybe a few tweaks here and there we'll have to see....

Nice to see one of the older celicas and by the look of the photo, still in good condition.

I've owner 2 Gen 4 celicas in my time ,a coupe and facelift hatch back like yours, trust me when i say ,even when the 21R is in good heath and running well ,its a nasty gutless engine.

If you get stuck for parts, get in touch with the Toyota Enthusiasts Club :) .

Last thought, buy a scrap 2.8 celicasupra and swap over all the bits :D

Unfortunately although looking healthy the car suffered a severe bearing failure resulting in a totally dead engine, with the cost of an engine transplant for the car it was dfonated to the local fire station who are now using it for practice......

I should ave asked the Fire Brigade to email me some photo's when they are done 'practising' with it ;)