Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1995 Corolla hatch 1.3

Thomas mc

Hi there

I’ve recently bought a white ‘95 Corolla hatchback, before I put it on the road I need to do some maintenance for it however I can’t find anywhere to get parts, might be down to me or availability? 
does anyone know a place to purchase parts such as a bonnet, suspension components etc? 
alternatively what can I search for on eBay etc to get the results I’m after?

any help is appreciated

Tom  

Always going to be difficult finding Body panels for such an old car, so probably online scap yards or eBay may be your only hope ?

For some mechnaical parts and service items there still seems to be a fair few uk suppliers as below, there are a couple of EU suppliers as well that do seem to have extensive stocks.

001136.jpg

001135.jpg

001137.jpg

• Thanks 1

Know its a later model but this long thread about doing up a 1998 Corolla  might be of interest as Mick obtained lots of parts for his and mentions where he got them from so there is a good chance they might also have 1995 parts.

Seems to remember he did one or more follow up posts, if you search.

https://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/topic/174991-paddy-the-corolla-1998-13-e11-3-door/?tab=comments#comment-1426935

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links