Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota servicing in Edinburgh.

gavinalan

I have bought my last 3 Toyotas from Arnold Clark in Stirling although I live in Edinburgh, because they had good deals on recent cars. It also made sense to have the servicing done there as I have relatives in the Stirling area and could fit in a visit while they worked on the car. But at my last visit the showroom was full of Mazdas and I learned that Arnold was losing the Toyota franchise (although I must say I have always been happy with the work they have done). So my question is, where should I go in or near Edinburgh to get my 2018 petrol Avensis serviced?

Cheers,

Gavin

Do you mean an independent as opposed to the Eastern Western group?

Vertu Motors (trading as Macklin Motors in Scotland) will be replacing Arnold Clark. Opening a Toyota dealership in Glasgow on 1st April - former Macklin Motors Motornation used car retail site on Kennishead Road, Darnley. Three other Macklin Toyota dealerships planned.

Thanks guys. Stivino, I wasn’t looking for an independent, but had no experience of Toyota dealerships apart from Arnold Clark. Vertu seems to be West Scotland based but may expand to here in the East.

Do I take it that Eastern Western are the only group doing Toyota near Edinburgh?

Cheers,

Gain

They are the only one that I know of in Edinburgh.  There is also Border Toyota near Melrose.