Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

MyT app, adding a new vehicle order

superclarkey

I ordered a Hilux on 02/02/2022, I’m wondering at what point it’s added to MyT app? 

only paperwork I have from Toyota is the PCP Quotation, no order number or order confirmation really other than just a thumbs up from dealership that it’s on order.

i spoke with dealership and asked if it was something they had to do to set this up and they told me I won’t get emailed until the build process is ordered.

when we ordered a Corolla Hybrid touring sport excel in 2020, it was on the app two weeks after signing the documents.

I mean how do I know the vehicle is even on order? At this point they have only taken a deposit and given me a PCP quotation (which would be the same if I excepted the PCP or not)

I’m a little concerned as Toyota has screwed me on every vehicle I’ve bought from them and it’s been a nightmare every time, so my trust is very low.

I was told my vehicle would be here in July 2022, so only 4 months ordering window.

I’ve sent dealership and email asking if there is an order number and see what they reply with, any advice that can be given or shared would be appreciated.

thank you! 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links