Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auris 2014 Interior Lights

Javz7865

Hi All,

Im the new owner of a 2014 Auris & I absolutely love it.

I brought some LED lights off eBay for the interior lights however after checking all the lights only the main centre lighting uses 501/t10 bulbs.

Iv added a pic of the leds in the centre console they look much better and brighter in white. :D

The bulbs above that light up when you put the thing down that stops the sun shining in your eyes, the light behind the rear seats and the boot light are all festoon type bulbs (Should have checked first). 😞

Does anyone know the sizes for all these bulbs in the 2014 auris? They look either 36mm or 39mm as per the eBay listing. Dont want to buy and then end up getting the wrong ones. 

Appreciate all your help. Thank you. 

EF75A519-1F8A-4D09-A94D-448C65E5074F.jpeg

013665B6-B747-4172-9D23-605E021D59BF.jpeg

I got mine of eBay as well (for the Prius) but i searched for LED bulbs for Gen4 Prius, fortunately that is what I received, about £12 if I remember. Makes a remarkably difference.

Thanks pal! Hoping someone knows the sizes so I can complete change all the bulbs asap. 

To be on the safe side, why don't you just measure the ones you want to replace?

22 minutes ago, Notoyboy said:

To be on the safe side, why don't you just measure the ones you want to replace?

Correct, I could. Just assuming its a auris forum and surely someones changed the bulbs and would know the sizes. That was my next step if no1 knew the sizes. Thanks anyway.