Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Owner and new to group

Llotse

On 3/17/2022 at 9:02 PM, Llotse said:

I will try tomorrow and come back with an answer

Yes the key definitely switches off after about a minute and will not allow the doors to be open. Move the key and it works again. Great feature!

12 hours ago, dannyboy413 said:

If the odometer shows the total mileage, turn the little knob a bit to get trip1, turn a bit more to get trip 2, turn again to get the panel illuminator bit and then press. At least I think that is how it works. 🙂 It should be in the manual somewhere.

Addit: If turning the knob does not work, try a little press.

Worked perfectly, thank you very much

• Thanks 1

Another stupid question, sorry! The manual states that the driver profile can be set by the telephone connected and the smart key. Trying to set it with my smart key but I don’t see any way to link the two. I have read and re read the manual and it says it can be done, but it doesn’t seem to say how. Any ideas?

1 hour ago, Llotse said:

Another stupid question, sorry! The manual states that the driver profile can be set by the telephone connected and the smart key. Trying to set it with my smart key but I don’t see any way to link the two. I have read and re read the manual and it says it can be done, but it doesn’t seem to say how. Any ideas?

Think the driver profile is in the infotainment settings. You couple your phone via there. Once it detects your phone, it will load your profile else it would use 'guest mode'

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links