Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hopefully........

DaveG14

Hello all, newbie here..... Just picked up my new Yaris Cross Premiere today, in Brass Gold. My first Toyota! I love the car but I'm having a few "techie" issues. Worst of all, do you think I can find out how to set the clock!! Somewhere in the manual it tells me I need to do it using Android auto, which is very annoying as I don't have it, or want it....... Does anybody know how to set the on board, basic, Toyota timepiece...... I'm sure this is going to be embarrassing🙄

Twice a year I struggle to find how to change the clock...... next weekend will be the next time. Perhaps you will want to wait until then. 😃

and welcome to Toyota Owners Club

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Catlover said:

Twice a year I struggle to find how to change the clock...... next weekend will be the next time. Perhaps you will want to wait until then. 😃

and welcome to Toyota Owners Club

Ha ha, sounds like a plan......... Thanks👍

Should have been done during the PDI. Makes you wonder??

19 minutes ago, Bernard Foy said:

Should have been done during the PDI. Makes you wonder??

I'm trying not to, but you can't help it......tbf, if that's the level of any issues down the road I'm not too bothered.... But I'm back down at the dealers tomorrow morning.

Just annoyed that scouring the owners manual hasn't helped😬

3 minutes ago, DaveG14 said:

I'm trying not to, but you can't help it......tbf, if that's the level of any issues down the road I'm not too bothered.... But I'm back down at the dealers tomorrow morning.

Just annoyed that scouring the owners manual hasn't helped😬

Take your phone with you and video them changing it, because you will be doing it again in a couple of weeks time.

I was able to adjust the time on my Yaris launch edition via the multimedia screen . I found how to adjust it in the multimedia section of the manual.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, G L J said:

I was able to adjust the time on my Yaris launch edition via the multimedia screen . I found how to adjust it in the multimedia section of the manual.

My eyes have gone now, dealer in the morning, thanks anyway👍

Why do manufacturers try to re-invent the wheel?:laugh:

Thankfully I just use the two buttons, on my speedo cluster, suitably identified with "h" and "m". :ph34r:

On 3/19/2022 at 10:30 AM, mrpj1 said:

Why do manufacturers try to re-invent the wheel?

Indeed!

And the manual was sending me into a vicous circle to the Multimedia manual which in turn sent me back again..... It was like being back at work again!!

Anyway at one of the numerous sets of roadworks on my way to the dealer, I was playing with the arrow buttons on the steering wheel....... And Eureka!

Simples !

Thx each.

PS. Still loving the Cross!!

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links